•|SHOT 1|•

All settled down in hall of Maheswari mansion. Ragini looks at Laksh's family nervously as she haven't been with such a huge family. Laksh's family is a joint family. His father Mr Durga Prasad Maheswari,mother Annapurna Durgaprasad Maheswari,his elder brother Adarsh Durgaprasad Maheswari and his wife Parineeta Adarsh Maheswari and their son Rayan Adarsh Maheswari. Laksh's chacha, Ramprasad Maheswari is also staying with them along with his wife,Sujata Ramprasad Maheswari and their children Sanskaar and Uttara. Another one was also there who is not a part of Laksh's family but wants to be in this family. That is none than Kavya Malhotra, Laksh's childhood friend. Mr Malhotra and Dp are business partners via them Laksh and Kavya become friends.

All smiles at Ragini which makes her to feel comfortable but two person is not at all pleased with her arrival. Looking a nervous Ragini, Laksh squeezed her hand assuring her that he is beside her only. Breaking the ice,Dp asks the whereabouts of Ragini.

"Acha, Ragini beta, where are you actually from? " -Dp.

"Well actually uncle, I born in London. Maa and Papa are from Mumbai. After marriage they settled down in London to increase their business" -Ragini.

"Ohoo, Lucky beta. You are actually a lucky boy. You got a London-wali laduki" -Sujata.

"Sujata!!!!! Don't mind her Ragini beta" -Rp while glaring Sujata.

"By the way, who is your father?" - Dp.

"Kunal Gadodia!" -Ragini.

"What? Kunal Gadodia? He is married to Janki right? They went to London and Kunal is a well known businessman in all over the world. He became successful just in short span of time. After 5 years of their marriage,they died in a car crash. The police said Kunal,Janki and their daughter had been died in that car crash. Then, how come?" -Rp.

"Well it's all.. all planned by my.. my father's very own brother Mr Yash Gadodia. Yes, uncle. My chacha ji planned to murder us so that he can get my father's property on his name. He is the one who accidents our car with a truck. In that accident, both maa and papa passed away. i somehow survived in that crash. Blood oozing out of my body, I.. I limped to a nearby orphanage and dazzed out there. When I opened my eyes I was in that orphanage just like other kids. I got to know that my chacha ji had transferred all our.. Our properties into his name succesfully and I.. I couldn't do anything. I became an orphan. Staying as other children in that orphanage,I studied hardly and joined the same university which Laksh joined." - Ragini said while wiping her tears which is coming out of her eyes when she tells about her childhood tragedy.

"Nah.. nah beta. Nah! You are not an orphan when we are with you," said Dp while keeping his hand on her head.

Ragini smiles a bit while feeling the love. Dp asked Uttara to show around the mansion to Ragini. Uttara brings Ragini as her bade papa says. Ragini also went with her. Laksh smiles at her and turns to his father.

"Thanks for accepting her papa. I was afraid whether you'll like her or not but seeing you talking with all the love with her I know you also likes her papa" -Laksh.

"Laksh, I know your choice never been wrong in anything. You only have all the rights to choose your future and you have chosen the right one. Ragini is your future" -Dp.