My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 15

Part 15

Ok! Do they like Alex? Imma tell ya!

I'm changing the plot of my story a little! Check out the description! It's not enough for you to notice yet, because my story hasn't progressed that much.

**********

Alex's POV

They were just staring at us, until this little girl, about Pam's age, comes and asks Alec.

"Alec, who's this?" the girl says, looking at me with big eyes.

"Hey, Lauren, this is Alex, a friend from school."

There was a moment of silence, then everyone started talking at once, and I didn't understand a think. Then they started crowding me, and I got scared.

"Stop!" Alec said, in a deadly calm, booming voice.

Everyone immediately stopped, and they backed up. I breathed a sigh of relief, but wondered why they all listened to Alex. Was he in command or what? Was this his gang? I was getting more and more confused.

This is a wonderful start, I thought sarcastically.

**********

Alec's POV

When we got to the Living Room, some of the kids were playing video games and talking. When we came up, the paused the game and stared at Alex. Then Lauren came up, and she started the conversation.

"Alec, who's this!?" she asked, looking at Alex with her big blue eyes.

"Hey, Lauren, this is Alex, a friend from school." I told her, getting people to know her.

She's my mate, human, she doesn't know about us, don't scare her. I told everyone, telepathically.

They did the exact opposite, they all started asking her questions, at the same time, while crowding her. She backed up, stiffened, and started hyperventilating.

"Stop!" I said, in my Alpha voice.

They stopped, and backed up. And she breathed a sigh of relief, and relaxed a little. I came up to her and started to apologize.

"Sorry! Sorry Alex! They get hyper some times." I apologized.

She didn't say anything, just looked terrified. Great.

Let's try this again. Behave. She's sensitive, and she's hurt. If you scare her, I won't take it lightly. She's the future Female Alpha. I told them, in my head.

Lauren came up, and tugged Alex's hand. Alex jumped and looked down, Lauren then smiled at her, and Alex just blinked, twice.

"Hi, I'm Lauren, and I'm 14." she said, sweetly.

"Oh, just like Pam." Alex replied, using Pamela's nickname.

"You met her, and his mom and dad?" Ty questioned, using mom and dad, instead of alpha and female alpha.

Alex's head snapped to Tyler, startled. Huh, I guess she forgot everyone was their.

"Yep, I just wanted to see the rest of the family." Alex told Ty.

That got everyone confused. I guess mom and dad didn't tell everyone just yet.

She doesn't know were werewolves and she thinks your all my family. I told them. They seemed shocked at why I wouldn't tell her, but I ignored it.

"Alright let's introduce you to the rest of the family," I said, taking Alex's hand.

"Wait, aren't you going to tell me their names?" she questioned.