Chapter 4

[Name]'s POV

I shook my head,To remove those thoughts...

"I shouldn't be thinking of that,It's not the right time,"

*Knock,Knock*

I tensed up and turned my attention towards the door,

"Who is it?"

"It's quake your majesty,I've brought you a glass of milk."He said before opening the door.

"Oh,Thanks"He nods.

Quake then placed the glass of milk besides me,He was about to turn around,But i stopped him.

His eyes softened,"Yes your majesty?"

Blood rushed up to my cheeks,As i carefully Held his hand.

"Can you...Stay by my side for a while?"I looked down at the ground,I heard him Giggle.

"Sure thing your majesty,I would be happy to"And with that,He stood beside me.

I stared at the moon,That's currently shining brightly.

"Hey quake,Will i be fit for the crown when i grow up?"I said before placing my head on his shoulder,

"Of course,I'm sure you'll rule with grace"He replied with a closed eye smile,My heart stopped beating for a second,His words Are too much for my heart...

"Oh quake~"I playfully punched his shoulder,But smiled back nonetheless.

"Thanks..."I was unable to finish my sentence when my vision started fading,Completely falling fast asleep.

Third Person's POV

Quake lifted your body up in bridal style,Carefully placing your sleeping figure on the bed.

He then Tucked you in,And slowly placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Night,Your majesty"Smiling at your sleeping figure,He then turned around and headed outside.A smile plastered on his face.

>The Next Day<

[Name]'s POV

As usual i wake up and get ready for the day,Good thing today's Saturday.After that i went downstairs and had some breakfast with solar,since i bumped into him while heading to the dining room.Then i got back upstairs making my way to Father's Room,

"Father?it's me [Name],May i come in please"I called out,

The door slowly opened,Him sitting on his office chair with fang beside him.

Fang,My father's Right hand man,Advisor or any such.

"Need anything dear?"Father spoke,Fang glanced at me and bowed before exiting the room.

I took a seat on the chair infront of his desk,

"Father...Can we go camping?I really want to explore the woods right now,"I said as i gave him my puppy eyes.

His eyes softened,But sighed."Sorry dear,I have another meeting to attend to in a few minutes.Why not bring along Earthquake and his brother's?"He stood up and headed to the door.

"Maybe next time dear,Take care."Is what he last said before exiting the room.I placed both of my hands on my cheek.I stood up and went to the balcony of his office.

"You always say next time father...What if it turns into never?"I was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't notice that i tear had already escape my eye,Rolling down my cheek,The view from below showed a carriage and my father entering it.

I suddenly saw blaze and ice entering the castle,Eh?I thought they were the one's who were about to escort my father to one of his meetings...

Once again i sighed and decided to look for quake,Considering The idea that father suggested.

I found him with cyclone in the garden,The two of them were helping thorn in watering the plants.

Thorn's eyes landed on me,And with a cute smile he greeted"Hi your majesty!,"

I smiled back and gave him a small wave,Quake placed down the watering can that he was holding,

"Need anything your majesty?"

Cyclone perked up when he noticed me"Oh your majesty!,Hello~!"Tints of pink visible on his cheek

"Actually...I was wondering if you guys can accompany me while i go camping..."I can feel my cheeks turn red because of this.

"Eh?Sure your Majesty,Anything for you"

>Timeskip<

"Here your majesty,I packed up some Snacks for you and the other's,Please be careful."Yaya banded me a bag full of Cookies and bread.Ying help me prepare my things,And for the record gopal was the one who baked the cookies and not yaya-

"Be careful your majesty,Stay close to Quake and his brother's."

I nod,And grab my bags,Thunderstorm and Blaze help with carrying them,At first i said it's ok but they insisted even though it was just two bags full of clothes and a Tent.

Cyclone showed a map to quake,

"This place is really awesome quake!,I'm sure her majesty would love it!"Quake raised a brow,

"You're right...Ok then,We'll camp there,"

I tilted my head to the side,All their attentions turned to me.

"Where are we camping??"

Cyclone blushed then showed me the map,My [Eyecolor] eyes sparkled in delight.

"Whoah!,Looks interesting,Let's go!!"I exclaimed,Most of them Sweatdropped at my attitude.

Third Person's POV

The eight of them started their journey,Taking a couple of breaks on the way.

After a while of walking,They stopped once their eyes met a huge lake,that had crystal clear water.

They found a Place to set up,It was just besides the gorgeous lake,[Name] tried to help with preparing but the boys didn't let her.

"Oh come on!,"

"We can handle this your majesty,Just Take a seat over there,"

In the end The boys struggled to make a fire,The girl laughed at their failed attempts.She then stepped in and with a single strike boom,Fire~

"Jeez solar,You should know how to make a fire if you wanna be my royal advisor~"

Solar blushed and looked away,

The moon Got up the sky,All of them Got on their sleeping bags,as they looked at the stars.

"This is Fun,But i wish father and mother were here with me...It would've been more exciting,"