Chapter 39: {3 Am}

|Even the dead tells stories.|

Nina's pov:

"What do we do now?" Amy asked as we finished changing.

"Just lay down and try to catch some sleep," I said and she sighed.

I made my way to Adrian who was still on his phone. As if knowing I was coming closer to him, he opens his arm for me. I smiled and laid on his side, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I thought we would be sleeping together." Amy pouted looking at me.

"Oh no, this place is already taken," Adrian stated.

"And your place is here," Landon said patting the bed on which he was laying. Amy rolled her eyes and made her way toward him.

Amy's pov:

I sat down on the bed and tied my hair in a messy bun. I laid down pulling the cover on me. Landon was still on his phone and there was a good distance between us.

Not gonna lie, I wanted him to close that distance and hug me as Adrian did to Nina. I looked around and I wished I didn't do that. I saw a shadow on the wall but it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

What the fuck.

I closed my eyes tight and hugged the blanket. Oh god, hopefully, nothing happens when we fell asleep. Please.

I almost screamed when I felt an arm on my waist. I jumped making Landon frowned.

"Are you still scare?" He asked lowly so that only I could hear it.

"Yeah, kinda." I murmured.

"Then why are you sleeping so far away from me? I won't bite you but I can't say the same for the ghost." He teased and I rolled my eyes. I moved closer to his side and looked away from him. I heard his side and turned on my side. He wrapped his arm around my waist, his legs caged mine in between his thigh. I looked at him surprised but he just smiled. He took my arm and drop it on his waist.

"Better." He murmured, "try to sleep. I'm looking around till you fell asleep."

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Nina's pov:

Adrian kept using his phone and I noticed that he was texting Matt, his stepbrother. He looked calm and I hope he was calm inside.

"Everything's good?" I asked and he sighed.

"No, but I don't care." He said and turned off his phone. He put it beside him and turned to me. He caged me in his muscle arm and kissed my forehead.

"Let's get some sleep." He murmured and I nodded. I pulled the blanket over us and let myself fell asleep.

----

I joke awake when I heard the bathroom's water running in the tub. My heart was pounding so fast in my chest. Adrian was awake too. Landon sat down and so did Amy.

"Who is in the shower?" Amy asked biting her lips.

"No one, I'll turn the tap off and I'll be back," Adrian said and walked to the bathroom. He stepped out and made his way back on the bed.

We all jumped when someone bangs on the door. It was like there were 2 different hands banging the door. The door was shaking and it looked like it was about to break down.

I hugged Adrian tightly, never feeling this scared before. Amy was a crying mess on Landon and he was trying his best to calm her down.

The sound stopped and no one moved. We didn't turn off the room light since we didn't want anything to happen to us in the dark.

"Do you think we should check on the others?" I asked and Adrian shrugged.

"I'll call Colton first." He said and I nodded. He looked for his phone, which I remember he put beside him. He looked around and frowned when he didn't find it. He stood up and looked under the blankets.

"Where's my phone?" He asked looking around.

"Is this your phone?" Amy said her voice cracking. She was pointing at the table in front of our bed.

"Yeah...." Adrian said looking at it. He made his way to his phone and grabbed it.

"How did this end up here?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I remember you put it next to you." I said and he sighed.

"Let's just call Colton." He said typing on his phone. He sat on the bed next to me and dialled his number. He put it on speaker so that we could hear him. Colton picked up almost immediately. The phone only rang once.

"Are you guys okay?" Colton asked concerned.

"Yeah and you?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah, we're good." He replied.

"Why are you up?" I asked.

"We just woke up. We heard someone screaming and both Blake and I went to check the hallway and there was no one. When we entered our room, the shower turned on by itself." He explained and we sighed.

"Well, something similar happens here. The shower went on, waking us up and a few seconds before I call you, someone was banging loudly on the door. None of us went to check if there was someone outside." Adrian explained.

"Damn I was-"

He stopped talking when the phone in our room rang, making us jumped. I moved to Adrian's side wrapping my arm around him.

"The phone is ringing," Colton said.

"Here too," Adrian added.

Landon reached out to take it.

"Hello?" he asked and he waited. He shakes his head no and hung up.

"There was no one," Blake said through the phone.

"Same," Landon said.

"This is getting more and more creepy." I heard Eva said.

"It's three am. We only have three more hours and we will be out." Colton added.

"Yeah, but we don't know what might happen during these three hours," Amy said.

"Sleeping is the best solution right now," Landon said and we sighed.

"Alright. See you in the morning." Colton said and Adrian hangs up.

We laid down again and try to sleep. I heard Landon talking to Amy, trying to put her at ease.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah