★‧₊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐. ₊˚.༄

̊ ᵎ ┊͙ ⋆*★ ̊+

̊ ᵎ ┊͙
⋆*★ ̊+

'Rise and shine, bitch!' Emilia sang out obnoxiously causing Valerie to jolt upwards in her bed. Valerie moaned while she rubbed her eyes. The morning came way too early in her opinion. Slowly Valerie's eyes refocused and she saw the brown-haired standing right in front of her with a big smile on her face. She narrowed her eyes confused on how she was so energetic in the morning. Emilia laughed and stuck her tongue out. After chatting a little Emilia eventually got dressed in her required uniform. She brushed out all the tangles out of her natural wavy hair. When Lia was finally finished she bid her goodbye to Valerie who had already fallen asleep again.

Emilia dragged her feet along the wooden floor as she arrived at her locker.

'You look like shit,' a voice commented behind her which made Emilia slightly jump. She turned her hair to see Nathan Hudgens standing there. His lips curled into a playful smirk. She rolled her eyes. 'Thanks,' she drawled out sarcastically.

Nathan was her first friend on King's Dominion. He was like a brother to her and she was like a sister to him. He was one of the first people who came to her besides people from her father's cartel, not many people talk with Emilia in fear for her father and she hates it. Long story short, the two grew closer each day and they became best friends in no time. 'I know you love me,' Nathan teased tauntingly as his finger threaded through his brown hair. 'Whatever tickles your pickle,' Emilia answered him teasingly and started walking to her first class with Nathan quickly following her.

・ 。゚ ☆ : * . ☽ . * : ☆゚

Emilia fiddled with her pencil as Master Lin lectured on. Emilia's head perked up when she heard Master Lin's cane clack against the wooden floor. She straightened her posture before letting the pencil drop on her desk. She folded her hands out in front of her and glued her eyes onto Master Lin's. Emilia didn't mind his classes, but this time he was lecturing things she already knew.

Master Lin started to walk through the rows of desks and stopped at the new student. Emilia spotted the folded note in his hands and all of a sudden his cane came in contact with Brandy's nose. Emilia normally didn't have much trouble with people, but Brandy? Brandy was something else. She was a blonde curled nazi which disgusted Emilia. Blood started trickling out of her nose as her hands cupped it.

Emilia rolled her eyes when she heard laughter come from Viktor's mouth and Master Lin continued his lecture. 'Who would be the recipient of your rage? A thief, a child molester, a world leader?'

Emilia gulped loudly as she knew what that meant. They were going to have to kill someone and she was right. 'This one decision betrays all secrets and unveils true motive. Ask yourself. On that dark ledge, poised to strike with clean opportunity. Who would you kill?' Master Lin softly spoke as he walked through the rows of decks, giving students a look now and then.