Chapter 5 - Biscuit

Aizawa sighed as he watched the ongoing Quirk Apprehension Test. Most of the students were doing pretty well. Despite some of the students being slightly annoying, most of them had potential and Aizawa wasn't going to kick them out.

There was some kid who kept messing around, though. He was doing well on his tests, but he was an absolute menace, constantly disturbing others. There was also some other troublesome kid, Mineta, but Aizawa was too tired to expell so many people at once. Maybe someone would just beat it into Mineta that his behaviour was unacceptable, but for now, the purple haired pervert was the least of his concerns.

He needed to deal with that kid who constanatly disturbed and distracted others and made them do worse in their tests.

"Alright, all the tests are over. Gather back here and you guys will see your placings."

The invisible girl, Hagakure Toru, had gotten last, though to be fair, her quirk was practically useless in these tests. She slumped forward, dejected, as the boy with the tail tried to comfort her.

"And about that expulsion thing... It was a logical ruse to draw out the best of your abilities. I only expel students who have no potential. Speaking of which, you."

Aizawa pointed at the boy who constantly disturbed his classmates.

"You're expelled."

The boy tried to protest, but Aizawa just growled, "Shut it. All I've seen you do is harrass your peers, distracting them, and sometimes even using your quirk to prevent them as doing as well as they should have. I know six year olds with more potential than you! Now, go pack your stuff. We won't be seeing you again."

----------------

"Kiri! You guys wanna go that cafe again?" Ashido asked, and Kirishima and Kaminari perked up.

"You bet!" Kirishima grinned.

"Cafe?" Iida asked.

"Ah, I heard about that cafe." Yaoyorozu nodded, "I've heard that the quality is really good. I've wanted to try it for some time but I've never had the opportunity to go check it out."

"We should go as a class! Break the ice, get to know each other!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Same here. I heard it's good." Asui replied, as Jiro shrugged, "I don't really mind. We were released early anyways."

"Sorry... cafes are a bit out of my budget..." Uraraka stammered, but Ashido wrapped her arm around Uraraka, "Nonsense. It's not really that expensive, trust me.

"Well... if you say so..." Uraraka scratched her head, "I guess I'll go try it out."

"Oh, Bakugou and Todoroki left already..." Iida turned around, "I'm down for a visit, but caffine in the afternoon is not good for the body!"

"Don't be such a spoilsport, Iida." Kaminari laughed, "Plus, they also sell fruit punches and tea. And let me tell you, they're awesome."

"Hmm... it sounds interesting. I think I will join." Tokoyami stated, and Dark Shadow popped out, laughing.

Koda stuck his thumb up, and Ojiro and Sero voiced his approval. Sato excused himself from the outing, stating that he had promised his mother they could bake together after school, and Mineta, Aoyoma and Shoji had already left.

"Do you mind if we stop by one of the shops on the way there?" Kirishima asked, grabbing his bag, "I'm missing some school supplies and I want to grab them before I forget."

"Of course it's okay!" Iida nodded, "You should be conscientious of what you do and don't have for school!"

----------------