Guns n Roses [II]

continuation ig ?? send me ur thoughts uwu

_______________________________________________

Suddenly, his throat becomes dry and the air is punched right out of his lungs. His heart stops when Jungyeon pulls his "Gukkie hyung" along with him into his room to "come and color with us." Once Gukkie looks up and locks eyes with Taehyung, the tutor's heart does a summersalt and the butterflies in his stomach runs wild.

Memories of their previous encounter resurface in Tae's mind, a shiver running down his spine and tingling his toes. The top of his cheeks and the tip of his ears flush a deep crimson color when acknowledgement and familiarity flashes in the other male's eyes, but is soon replaced with something darker, a smirk displayed on his lips.

He reverts his gaze from the other male and begins to pick up the pieces of paper that is scattered on the young boy's desk. "Jungyeon-ah, I'll go and get some paper so you can color more, okay?" The tutor says, excusing himself to fetch the fresh pieces of paper from his case when a hand momentarily stops him. "May I help you with that?" The brunette asks, cocking his head to the side with a glint in his eyes. "Oh, no need, thank you. I can handle it--" he answers, but gets cut off with an "I insist." Meanwhile, Jungyeon hums happily and goes to his corner to where a box full of toys is settled.

Taehyung just nods his head, the blush on his cheeks darkening as he walks away to his case where all his books and supplies are kept. The other man follows behind him shortly after, only stop when he's pressed up against the young tutor's back. "Remember me, sweet cheeks?" The brunette whispers by his ear, hands grazing his sides in a manner that has his toes curling and his heart hammering in his chest. "How can I forget?" he says, turning around and facing the devil himself.

He's still as hot as he remembered, if not, then even hotter.

Still had dark, long, wavy hair.

Still had his tattoos, still wore his black outfit.

Still had him wrapped around his finger.

Taehyung knows he's fucked. (and hopefully does get fucked, again)

The man grins at this, arms wrapping around his waist so casually and bringing him close.

"Long time no see, Taehyung-ah. It's such a pleasure to meet you once more, thought I'd never see you again."

"The pleasure is mine, Jungkook."

"How 'bout we continue from where we left off, yeah? Didn't got the chance to ask for your number after what happened." Jungkook says, feigning a pout but smiling through it afterwards.

"I'd gladly give it to you, since you asked so nicely, hot stuff." Tae replies, eyes glimmering.

Indeed, he's fucked.

word count : 467

welp ;-;