A Dream!

It's said that anyone who dreams something early in the morning,chances are that,it can be true.Is it so?Let's find out.

Someone is walking in a moon-lit jungle following the tune of a flute.That music is mingling passion,longing,craving,beauty,hope and many more abstract feelings in the breezy,cheerful night air.

The flute's tune is coming from afar.The one who is trying to trace down the source of that heavenly music is walking ahead bare-feet and her silver anklets are shining in the moon-light,coming through thick branches of trees.

Seems like she got intoxicated by the flute's tune or....the one who is playing?Is she going to meet that person who is playing it?Questions are many.She is moving ahead cutting away the white misty surroundings.

Going further she finds a river which has divided the jungle in two parts.The white moon is reflecting its perfect image in the water.The source of the tune is getting closer with each passing second.

Suddenly that anklet adorned pair of legs stop watching a shadow upstream of the river.Stopping for few seconds she takes a run.And,as soon as she does that,she slips on the dewy grass beneath her feet and she  screams...................................................................................................................................The alarm clock buzzes showing 5:30 am and a girl slips out of the bed then falls down on the floor.

She removes the duvet over her face and tries to sit up holding her waist-

Girl:  Meri kamar...Ouch....That stupid dream....Why am I dreaming that over and over again?

She gets in the bed with a sleepy face,turning off the alarm clock.Covering her face with the duvet once again,she goes to sleep.Few seconds later she removes the duvet and says-

Come on,get up.No more sleep.Lady Mugambo will be arriving any moment.

Saying that she gets down then heads for the washroom rubbing her cute,still sleepy eyes,while trying to recall the dream.