Page 31

Aahhhhhhhh, so boreddddddd. I sighed, laying on my bed, looking at the roof. 

Sleep is not an option... maybe I should sneak out and go for a walk. I sat up, nodding to myself.

I stood up, slipping on my (f/c) converse, and walked out of my room. Making sure to be very careful, especially since I'm pretty sure everyone is a light sleeper. Almost there... I tip-toed past everyone's door until I made it to the front door, phew.

Creakkk~

Shoot

I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a glass quietly, so if anyone walked in, I could say I was just getting a glass of water. Wow, I'm super smart, and sneaky apparently.

I listened as footsteps approached the kitchen, I walked over to the sink, tense. 

.

.

.

"(Y/n)? Why are you awake?" Jack asked. I looked over to him, relaxing a bit. He seemed to have just woken up, wearing just a sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

First of all, wow

anyway-

"Oh, hi, and I'm just getting some water" I lied easily, "why are you up?"

"I heard someone walking around... in shoes like they were going outside" He crossed his arms, I could tell he just woke up since his mask was on his face crookedly. 

"Well, no one's going outside so you should go back to sleep" I smiled, filling the glass with some water from the sink.

"Then why are you wearing your shoes?" He asked before yawning, covering the spot where his mouth was hidden by the navy blue mask. 

"I'll tell you in the morning, so go back to sleep" I put my glass down on the counter, not taking a sip, and looked at him.

"Nah, just tell me now" he was starting to wake up a bit more, so I couldn't fool him. 

But maybe I can still outrun him.

"Just going for a walk around the mansion, bye!" I smiled and ran off. Since I'm kinda good at being quiet, it wouldn't wake anyone up either.

"heY!" It took Jack a moment, then he ran after me.

I ran around a corner, and stopped, ducking close to the ground. He ran past me, then realized I had tricked him. He stopped and turned, but I was already gone again, glancing back at him. 

I stuck out my tongue playfully and waved, then looked forward again, close to the door. He went to run after me again, but I was lifted into the air by black snake-like limbs.

"aww, I was caught" I  pouted.

"Yes you were (Y/n)" Slender frowned, still in his suit.

Do you sleep in that or something?  jeez

"No, I don't sleep" He mumbled.

"oh, cool" I squirmed, "Now lemme go please"

"Hey Slender" Jack walked up to us, "as you can tell, she was trying to sneak out"

"not sneak out, I just wanted to go for a walk"

"So you wouldn't fall asleep? (Y/n) this is becoming a problem, you need to sleep, unlike most of us creepypastas, you do need it to survive" He sounded somewhat disappointed.

"Eh, I slept yesterday, I'm fine" I gave up on trying to escape, since it would be useless anyway and just tire me out.

"Jack, I hate bugging you, but could you make sure she sleeps, I have some work I need to finish." Slender set me down, but blocked my way to the door.

Even if I wanted to, Jack's awake now, he can easily catch me at this distance, so blocking the door is pointless. I thought, glancing at Slender. He nodded.

"Jack, please make sure she listens, bye" He disappeared in a flicker. It was silent, no one talked.

...Well, maybe I could get outside in time. 

"I swear, your thinking about running outside again, aren't you?" Jack sighed.

"Are you a mind reader or something?"

"No, it's just easy to tell what you're thinking, most of the time anyway." He walked over, and grabbed my hand, "Now, come on"

I sighed and nodded, he started walking to his room, and I simply followed.

Now I really can't escape for a walk...

<><><>

yes i finished another page, its not long tho, sorry bout that lol

i probably wont be able to write till monday again, but imma try anyway

Fun fact-

-Jellyfish have been around for over 650 million years

so they have out lived dinosaurs and sharks lol, thats pretty cool

anyway, have a good day/night, farewell u amazing people!

~Jellyfish