Chapter 28| Rachel

I can't believe what I'm seeing!

He has a tattoo! I'm impressed. Never would have thought he'll be into tattoos but there it was. A blank symbol of some kind marked on his skin with ink right below his collarbone on the left side.

He turns his sight on his chest and chuckles a little.

"Yeah. Surprised?" He says raising his sight to meet mine, his green eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Can't you tell? I didn't think you had it in you. You're a wonder to me, mr. Cooper." I say swaying my feet a little under the water. God, it feels so good. It's so hot outside these days as the summer is upon us. He grins again and moves closer to me places both his hands on my thighs, the water dripping on me making me shiver as it cools down my hot skin.

"So, what is it exactly?" I ask curious as what it could be so important to him he had to mark it on himself for life.

"It's the mark of Cain." He says plainly and I open my eyes wide in surprise.

"The guy that killed his brother in the bible?"

He laughs a bit and looks at me.

"Hey, well done. It's nice to know you have some basic knowledge." I slap his arm playfully and he laughs again. I linger a little my touch, my fingers trail a path on his buff arm sending electricity through me and feeling those butterflies on my stomach out of control.

He moves his eyes on his arm following the movement of my hand and when he looks at me his eyes have darkened a bit, taking that deep green color of the rainforest.

"Did you commit murder and felt the need to mark it on you so people can tell?"

He pout his lips a bit, taking the hottest smolder look I ever seen to guy.

"It's more of a symbolic thing rather than inficting reality." He says and moves his hand in front of him leaving my thigh, feeling cold without his touch.

"Ah, I see." I say nodding. "And it symbolises what?"

He moves again closer and rises his body up,his face inches away from mine.

"You see, when Cain killed his brother, God cursed him. So he said to God that with that curse upon him he'll be a fugitive his whole life because everyone else will try to kill him. God gave him the mark to make him stand out from the rest, so whoever tried to kill Cain the damage would come back sevenfold. In a way made him invisible." he says slowly never leaving my eyes and I feel like I'm under a spell. That voice, that husky voice and the way his tongue rolled into his mouth to say the words made me think what else that tongue can do. Just like that I was turned on. I pushed my legs together,to relief some of the tension I'm feeling hoping he won't notice. "It's supposed to be in the arm but i didn't want to show it off. I did it for me mostly. To make me feel better. Plus it's inspired by "Supernatural", one of my favorite shows." He shrugs and I nod.

"So, no curse?" I say smiling.

"No, just a black soul." He says with a crooked smile.

"Ah! So you're dangerous?" I reply playfully and he stares me for a second and I can see he is up to something. He closes the space between us,cups my butt with his firm hands wetting my shorts,his lips almost brushing mine.

My heartbeats quicken and I can't take my eyes off of his.

"You have no idea." He whispers and pulls me with force towards him.

I didn't even have the time to scream as I'm falling in the pool, fully clothed!

I surface shocked and I hear him laugh out loud really enjoying this.

"I'm going to kill you!" I say and push back my wet hair from my face annoyed. He swims a little further from me still laughing wholehearted.

"You have to catch me first." He says between his laughs and I swim towards him as fast as I can but let's face it, he is a pro here. He is much faster than me. But I'm sneakier.

So I take it the other way. I dive, out of the blue and surface again looking terrified.

"Cramp!" I yell to him and dive again, acting as if I'm sinking.

He swims fast to me and he looks scared. He places his hands and my waist slowly and helps me surface keeping me in his arms.

"Oh,my God! Really?" He says worried and i smile cunningly.

"No." I say as I'm raising my hands dunking him with force into the water. I laugh but then i feel him pulling me in as well.

We continue at that pace for several minutes but I'm starting to feel exhausted.

"I surrender." I say out of breath when my face is out of the water. He smiles and comes to me. He hugs me slowly and I think my heart will stop right there. I mean it can't possibly go any faster than it already is, right?

He brushes his nose with mine.

"I kinda... missed you." He says with a husky voice,almost whispering to me. My breath is caught in my throat and those damn butterflies begin their usual dance once more.

"I kinda missed you too." I say smiling only to have my world rocked when his lips fall on mine with force.

Oh, my!

There is so much longing, so much want and passion in that kiss. I automatically wrap my legs around his waist underwater and he grabs my butt pushing me against him.

I moan lightly when I feel his excitement bulging through his tight swimsuit. That, makes him groan and kisses me with even more force.

I wrap my hands around his neck bringing him even closer to me as our tongues dance frantically in sync. I'm bummed that he still has his cap on and i can't tangle my fingers in his hair.

We stop eventually both out of breath and panting.

"You'll be the death of me." He says panting ,shaking his head drawing circles with his fingers on each side of my waist making me all tingly. I grin with what he says but instead of answering I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck, placing small kisses from his collarbone to his ear and back again. I can feel the goosebumps forming on his skin and when i hear him groan again, I smile lightly.

"Ok, stop. I have a problem as it is, don't make it worse." He says and creates some space between. I unwillingly unwrap myself off of him.

"What kind of problem?" I ask innocently looking at him and he scoffs rolling his eyes.

"One that can be solved only with a cold shower."

"I have another solution to that." I say and move closer. He smiles for a second but he swims away again.

"No,no. Don't do that. I can barely control myself as it is. Let's get out of the pool."

He turns and swims to the pool's stairs.

"Where am I going to go like this!" I question motioning to my soaking wet clothes and he chuckles.

"I'm gonna give you something of mine to wear for now. Let's go to the locker room,take a shower and we'll figure it out."

"Ah, together?" Wiggling my eyebrows I look at him seductively.

"My God, woman. No! Come on!" He laughs and starts climbing to get out. I wanna move, I really do, but I'm in awe as I'm watching him. The tight muscles in his V shaped back and that tight tushy he's got there. He grab his bathrobe and turns around to look at me.

I'm still gawking at his tight chest and flat stomach and when my sight falls on his bulging excitement my jaw almost drops to the floor.

Ooh, mama!

A/N: As promised! Delivered in time for you to read it. I can't wait to hear what you guys think! Thank you again for tour support! It means the world to me.!
If you liked what you read, don't forget to VOTE!!!💕💕💕
P.S in the photo you can see Noah's tattoo.