Page 32

"Now sleep"

"Nah"

"Yeah"

"Nah"

"Sleep or I'll bring Jeff over"

"Haha I get it, because he says 'go to sleep'"

Jack sighed, it had been thirty minutes and he still couldn't get me to sleep. He got up and walked towards a small dresser. I watched, curious.

"What ya doing?"

"Grabbing something"

I nodded, ahhhhh I'm still too tired. I looked around.

He came back to me, carrying something behind his back. I tilted my head, confused.

"Close your eyes, I got something to give you" he stopped when he was a couple of feet away from me.

"Hmmm, okay" I closed my eyes.

Something was slipped over my head.

"Okay, open your eyes" I nodded and opened my eyes, not seeing anything though

"whaaa?" I 'looked' around.

"Its called a blindfold, now you have to sleep" He chuckled and sat next to me as I tried to take it off.

"No fair!" I whined, it wouldn't come off. 

.

.

.

I yawned, covering my mouth with my hand, the dark is just making me more tired.

I heard Jack chuckle, "You finally gonna sleep?"

"Nahhh," I said, but closed my eyes.

Its no use keeping my eyes open if I can't see.

"You sure? you seem to be quite wobbly"

"I'm sure" I mumbled, more tired than before.

He carefully grabbed my shoulders and made me lay down, I didn't protest or anything, barely finding the energy to stay awake.

~~~Jacks pov~~~

I carefully grabbed her shoulders and made her lay down. She didn't move or protest at all.

Hah, looks like I won this time

I smiled slightly as she drifted to sleep, and moved the blanket so it covered her.

She has been avoiding sleep more and more. I wonder...could anything make her sleep willingly? I held back a sigh, Maybe i should sneak over to Toby, he would know better than me.

I stood up and silently walked to the door, quieter than a mouse. I glanced back at her, she still slept, looking calm and peaceful, causing me to smile.

~~~

"So you're saying that I could hug her as she falls asleep?" I asked, Toby nodded.

"Remember that one time both of you fell asleep on each other? She didn't have a nightmare that time" He explained.

"True, but I think she might be to shy to do that on purpose"

"Not if she's tired and not thinking right"

"what if she doesn't sleep though?"

"Ej, are you embarrassed?"

"What? No, I'm just thinking"

"Ohhh, you're embarrassed that you would be sleeping with her, aren't you?"

"I didn't say that!"

"You didn't deny it either" Toby smiled teasingly (is that even a word? who knows)

"..." I looked away, done with dealing with him.

He chuckled, and looked at (Y/n), who was peacefully sleeping beside the two of us. 

"You do know that even if you do, she still wouldn't sleep well like other people." Toby mumbled, "to say the least, she has been traumatized by it, it will affect her for the rest of her life." He took a deep breath, "the least we could do is offer our support, and make sure she never experiences it again." I tilted my head slightly and thought about what he said.

<><><>

Sorry, another short chapter lol

ill try to publish another chapter soon again, hopefully it will be longer.

see ya later everyone

~Jellyfish