Chapter 1

Chapter 1
The Twin Sisters Silhoueska!

(Y/N PoV)

"That's not what you promised!" Me and Touya heard a voice, coming from a dark alleyway.

When we arrived there we saw an exchange between two girls and two men.

"You see that scratch?" said one of the two men, while pointing to an antler, which had a little scratch.

"That's why you get only a silver coin." he said and threw a silver coin to the two women.

"Only one coin? Forget it, just give it back. I don't need your many." said the girl with the longer hair.

"No, that's ours now." said the other man.

"I'm sorry, do you have a spare moment?" my brother butted into the little argument.

"What do you want?" asked the man with hair.

"I'm sorry, but the business I have, is with the two ladies there." said Touya.

"Would you sell me the antler for a gold coin?" asked my brother.

"Sold!" said the seemingly more aggressive girl.

"Good." Suddenly Touya picked up a small rock and threw it onto the antler, breaking it in the process.

"What the fuck are you doing, you fucking lunatic?" asked one of the two men.

"Simple, just breaking my stuff." said Touya, with a slightly arrogant tone.

"Damn you!" yelled one of them, who took a knife and attacked my brother.

I quickly went infront of my brother, in a protective manner. Suddenly everything went into slow-motion, so I easily disarmed the man.

The other guy was defeated by the more aggressive girl.

Touya went to them, holding a gold coin.

"Here, the gold coin I promised." he said.

"Are you sure?" asked the girl.

"Of course, I'm the one who shattered it. Now take it." said Touya.

"Thank you!" said the girl with longer hair and took the gold coin.

"My name is Elze Silhoueska and this is my younger twin sister, Linze Silhoueska." said the girl, now identified as Elze.

"No problem, my name is Mochizuki Touya

"No problem, my name is Mochizuki Touya. This is my older brother (L/N) (Y/N), he took the name of his late father." said Touya while pointing to me.

"Mochizuki and (L/N)? That are rare names." said Elze.

"Oh, my name is Touya, Mochizuki is my family name." said Touya.

I decided, I should speak too.