~ Author note ~

I don't do these often, and I don't want to make excuses for the lack of updates but I have some things going on with my life, nothing too bad just things that unfortunately will not allow me to update for a while. I have a short story that I need to write for my final major project at college which I'm starting now.

The other reason is I don't want to hate this story, I love my little Lina and have so many plans for her and this story if I force myself to write it, I won't want to write this story at all and begun to resent it, I'm going to take a short break - maybe until after Christmas or shorter - to work on college project and get that inspiration for this story again. I want all you lovely readers that I'm so thankful for, to have a good chapter to read.

I didn't want to disappear for weeks without an explanation I owe you all that.

Please bear with me, I hate that I'm doing this for now and I hope you can all understand.

I'm so thankful to everyone who is sticking with my and Lina and it's because of you and the votes and comments that make me feel like I'm doing something right with this story.

I'm so sorry once again but I'll see you all again soon, I promise.