chapter 17 | Forgive me

•••

10 pm.

'YOUR P.O.V'

I get out of the bathroom in my hoodie after taking a shower, my head still filled with my problems from which I cannot get free. No matter how fine I pretend to be in front of Jungkook, the pain and anguish inside are killing me slowly. I know I shouldn't keep it to myself but given the way that Jungkook is being affected by this, I prefer to hurt myself than to drag him with me.

I know the videos are online, I know it just by the way that Jungkook speaks to me, looks at his phone and acts. This is too obvious but I want to make him believe I'm not aware of it.

I sigh but look down at my puppy who just ran down the stairs after sleeping in the bedroom. I squat down to take the fluffy ball that always brings a smile to my face, and press a kiss on his small head.

However, no matter how adorable he is as soon as I see him bending his head back, I hurry to put him back down and let him sneeze in the cutest manner, shaking his head afterward but looking up at me again. After the long rest he had, he must be full of energy and ready to play.

"Koya baby," I whisper against his adorable face, cupping it with both of my hands to pamper him with kisses he deserves. I hold him in my arms to hug him but head to the sofa next to the one on which Jungkook is sleeping. What in love the most about my little puppy is that no matter the situation in which I am, he always makes me smile.

Loving the fluffiness and warmth of his, I cuddle him and look at the man sleeping like a baby under the blanket I laid on him. He always sleeps a lot the night after we do it, that's cute.

At a sudden bark from Koya, I jump on my spot but cover his mouth. "Shh. You're going to wake up daddy..." I whisper to him, giggling quietly at his small face but big starry eyes gazing at me with wonder. My heart literally beats faster when I look at him, he means so much to me after all the things he brought to me that I cannot help but feel the love and delight inside of me whenever he's near.

"Keep quiet," I poke his mouth while grinning, his body lying down on mine to rest his belly on my empty one. I caress his fluffy fur as he's just staring at me, his tiny body barely felt on mine, my lips don't curve in another shape but crescent one reflecting my emotions inside.

"Hmm..." a cute humming sound comes from Jungkook, his body curling up into a ball. I smile just from looking at him but play with Koya's ear, this little buddy remaining calm as always. He's always been a good puppy, I'm lucky.

Since I'm bored and have nothing to do, I stand up with Koya in my arms and take the space behind Jungkook who's turned towards the back of the sofa to have his face hidden there. I lie down slowly, not making any abrupt moves to not wake him up from his long baby sleep he needs and I lay my baby on my stomach, to let him sleep as well.

I cannot stop thinking about what happened some hours ago, how gentle Jungkook was and how much he managed to make me feel good to such a point that I forgot everything else for more than one hour. He's never been that dainty and soft while doing that before, I could see something different in his eyes, something deep and passionate, through the glisten they had, there were emotions I could not see before because of how way too rough we wanted it to be.

That gaze he gave me the entire time will never leave my mind for sure, that was intense and powerful.

— Next day —

032019

11 am.

"Y/n..." a whispering voice drags me out of my dreams, a warm and heavy feeling on my stomach catching my attention first. I glance down to check on what is just my puppy sleeping on my body and I then look up at Jungkook. "Hm?"