💞Chapter twenty-one💞

"Open up" he says. "Oh hell no. You talkin about the fridge? Cuz i can whip up some bomb ass alfredo and chicken" i say. "Nah mamas. I mean ya legs" he says sliding down.

"Um I--" i say before he cuts me off. "If you think imma be disgusted, im not. I'm ya nigga. You dont gotta feel like that round me" he says. "Now open the fuck up. I'm thirsty" he says now damn near in between my legs.

ALERT ALERT! DIRTY PART COMIN UP. Oh and play the song.

"Bae my parents is two rooms down and my whole family is here" i say. "Nah that part is up ta you. Either you can be quiet or loud" he says lightly taking off my shorts.

"Baby chill" i say slightly laughin. "Nah. Jus sit back" he says takin off my panties. "Bae back-- ugh fuck" i say feelin his tounge on me. This nigga start doin tounge tricks and shit. "Baby please stop" i attempt to say. "The way you sounding, ion think you want me to" he says.

He slowly slicks a finger in me. "Fuuuccckkkk" i groan. If this nigga wanna live, i suggest he go easy. I put a pillow over my face. "Nah mamas. I wanna hear you" he says.

"B-bae im sensit--- fuuuccckkk" i moan squeezing the pillow on my face. I feel myself about to cum. "Baby please m-move" i attempt ta say. "I c-cant" i say breathlessly. "You been talkin big boy shit fa the longest. But you caint take this" he says. I shake my head frantically.

"Take it. You got it" he says. He goes down again. "Fuck" i moan grindin into his mouth. I feel myself start to cum and he does not stop. "B-Bae" i whine. He adds another finger pumpin faster.

"Oh god. Oh god. oh god" i cry. My body begins to go numb. I cum again. "B-Bae. P-Please" i whine as my hips in voluntarily buck. "Nah. You been disrespectful all fuckin week. Ion think you learned ya lesson" he says. He speeds up his fingers even more.

"I-Im sorry" i whine as he sucks my clit harder. "You dont sound like it" he says. I moan into the pillow and try to scoot away. "Nah Yazzy. Take it lika a big girl" he says. I cum again and he still dont stop.

"Fuck" i say grinding into his mouth. "Baby. Im s-sorry" i moan. He pulls his fingers out but continues licking.

"Promise" he asks. "Y-yes baby" i moan. Once I cum again, he finally stops.

Explicit part over!!!!!!

Trevon POV

I get off the bed and jus look at this fine ass woman in front of me. Even tho she was a teeny bit over-stimulated, i wasnt done yet. But I know ha limit.

I walk to the bathroom and get a cold towel ta clean ha off.

I walk back in the room and see her still squeezin the pillow over ha face with her legs still open. I walk ta the bed and clean her off and put the towel in the hamper.

"Bae you can relax now" i say laughin. "S-stop talkin ta me" she says still in the clouds from a few minutes ago. I grab the pillow and she crosses ha arms ova her eyes.

"Bae" i say. "Stop talkin to me. I need a moment" she say. What she needs break fa. She lucky I stopped sooner.

"Watchu needs moment fa" i ask. "I-I asked you ta stop. And you didnt. You irritatin as fuck" she says. Imma start again if she dont shut tf up.

"Whateva" i say.

"Good night mamas. I love you"

"Fuck you"