↳ three

yup, quitting this at chapter 5
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

JOHNNY WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TELLING me, or rather ranting to me about his work, when my vibrating phone cut him off.

i glanced at it, and answered it, shooting johnny an apologetic look.

"mackenzie ziegler, where the fuck are you?" maddie screeched into the phone. "lauren's house. i told you, if you bothered listening," i glared straight ahead.

"well mackenzie, i did listen, for your information, but that doesn't explain why the fuck you're not home yet. it's almost 2AM."

i sucked in a breath, as i took my phone away from my ear and glanced at the time. "no one's home,"
i lied, just as johnny sneezed.

he bit back a smile as i flipped him off. "no one's home my ass. who is that?" maddie asked me, her pitch rising.

"johnny.." i mumbled. "what the fuck. johnny as in johnny orlando? as in johnny from LA orlando? as in famous johnny orlando?" maddie rambled.

"i guess you could say that," i shrugged, glancing at johnny and hoping he wouldn't hear the conversation.

"why are you there?" she asked me. "listen mads. i'll be home soon. go to bed," i grunted.

"no. i'm staying up. give him my number. goodnight, see you." before i could reply, she disconnected.

"how old are you again?" i asked johnny, raising an eyebrow. "nineteen, why?" "just curious," i shrugged. maddie was only two years older than him.

"how old are you?" he asked me. "eighteen." he nodded, before i urged him to finish his ongoing rant.

he shook his head, before apologising for boring me. i mehed, before deciding that it was probably time for me to leave.

"well, it was nice meeting you, but i've gotta get home. my sisters waiting up for me," i gave him a small smile.

"the one who wants you to give me her number?" he chuckled. "oh you heard that?" i asked, my cheeks burning out of embarrassment.

"you should probably lower the volume on your phone," he suggested with a smirk, and i made a mental note to do so.

"well, since i don't see you planning to give me hers, can i have yours?" he asked, glancing at me.

"i don't quite see how the two are interrelated," i laughed.

"come on! i just want a friend to talk to," he pouted. "well, as a friend, don't do that again," i grinned, referring to his pout.

"most girls think it's cute," he muttered, holding out his phone.

i sighed, before adding my number to it. "will you text me back?" he asked, as i handed his phone back to him.

"depends," i smiled. johnny pouted again, and i let out a hearty laugh. "yes, yes i will," i grinned.

"it's an honour; just one thing. when you get my text, don't save my name as johnny, and don't tell your friends you have my number," he pleaded.

"oh...okay?" i trailed, confused. "i just don't need my number out there," johnny explained. i nodded, understandingly, before saying goodnight, and leaving.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
farty tardy
fuck this shit i haven't updated in literally a month
EDIT: it's been exactly a month lmaoooooo
but anyways short chapter cuz i'm a lazy bitch