Chapter 39

Shawn's POV
I've been thinking about Megan and Qmy relationship a lot. She's in San Francisco right now talking to some people for her career. She's been everywhere ever since she's been verified, 1 month ago. I'm watching Harry for a little.

"Shawn?" Aaliyah asks." "Yeah?" I say. "Will Megan ever babysit me again?" Aaliyah asks. "I don't know. She's really busy with her career right now." I say sighing.

Megan's POV
"Ya that's great." I say over the phone. "Ok bye." I say and hang up. I sigh and fall back on the bed. I've made A LOT of videos since I've been verified. 5/21 of them are covers of some songs. People have been talking to me about it. The same record label that Shawn is signed to, Island Records, offered me a contract about a week ago. I really wanna take it, but I wanna ask Shawn first.

I decide to call him. "Shawn?" I ask. "Ya babe? How are you? How's your trip. I'm great. The trip is going good too. I wanna ask you something." I say. "Ok. Go for it" he says. "So Island Records," I start. "Ya?" He says. "They offered me a contract." I say. "ARE YOU SERIOUS MEG?! THIS IS AMAZING!" He screams. "I haven't signed it yet." I say. "Why? You totally should!" He says happily. "So you're ok with it?" I ask. "Meg, even if I wasn't ok with it, it's your decision and I have no control over that." he says. I can tell he's lightly smiling over the line. "Thanks Shawn. I'm gonna be home soon. 2 more days. And then I'm home for 3 days. And then I'm going to New York to sign the contract. And then I'm surprising you with something." I say smiling.

"What's the surprise?" He asks. "I can't tell you. Then it won't be a surprise anymore." I say. He laughs. "Well, I'll call you tomorrow. I miss you and love you." I say. "I love you infinity." he says. I can feel his small smile on his face. "I love you infinity." I say smiling.

I lightly laugh to myself. I look through my picture album of Shawn and me. I start to remember what good times we had. I miss it. I miss cuddling on the couch with him. I miss baking muffins with him. I miss, I miss everything. I start to lightly cry, my knees pulled up to my chest.

What if we never get time like we used to? I finally pull my shit together and get ready for another meeting.

~the next day~

"I just landed. I'll see you in a few." I say smiling. "Ok. Hurry up! I miss you!" Shawn says over the phone. We hang up and I goth rough security as fast as I can.

I finally get outside and look for his car. I spot it and I see a very tall guy holding up a sign with a little girl.

"WELCOME HOME MEG!" It says in bubble letters.

I drop all of my stuff on the ground and run. I run to Shawn as fast as I can and he opens up his arms. As soon as I get to him I jump and he catches me. He spins me around. I kiss him. I haven't felt his lips on mine for 2 weeks. "I missed you so much babe. I was dying to see you." He says with my legs still around his waist.

"I can't believe i haven't seen you in 2 weeks." I say crying into his shoulder. "Were here together. That's all that matters." Shawn says smiling and petting my ombré hair.

"AALIYAH!" I scream. "Hi!!" She says hugging me really tight. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm better now that you're here." she says smiling. "GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!" I say. "ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS." I scream.

So I'm literally obsessed with Christmas. Like you have no idea. The music, the food, the presents, the sweaters, the socks. I mean, what's not to like?

"I have a surprise for you." Shawn says. "I have a surprise for you too!" I say. "It's for your Christmas gift." He says. "Same." I say smiling.

"So you're coming to New York with me." I say. "Why?" "So you can be there when I sign to Island Records." I say.

"Ill definitely be there." he says wrapping his arms around me. I look up at him and he looks down at me. "I love you, you know that?" He asks smiling. "Yes, and I love you too."

----

THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS R GONNA B SO FUN TO WRITE

-@muffin_mendes