Birthday Surprise Failed

Taehyung walked back and forth, thinking. He looked at the time which makes his eyes widen.

"Its almost his birthday, Minnie!" Taehyung shouted.

They are currently in Taehyung's house, waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi to come. Yes 12 am, still awake, waiting for the two.

"I have an idea!" Jimin smirked. Taehyung glared at him, not feeling the vibe.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't talk to him." Jimin smiled as Taehyung looked at him as if he was an idiot or sumn.

"What are you? A fish?" Taehyung glared at his best friend.

"No I mean, tonight, you're gonna surprise him right? What if you ignore him for the whole day until you surprise him?" Jimin smirked at the idea.

Taehyung thought about Jimin's idea. He remembered Jungkook, when they fought. Taehyung ignored him for the whole week and Jungkook was clinging into him.

"I'll go with your dumb idea." Taehyung sighed.

"Its not that dumb!" Jimin huffled and then clapped his hands because Taehyung opposed his decision.

-

Jungkook woke up without Taehyung beside him. He stood up and go downstairs directly to the kitchen as he saw pancakes with cute little designs.

He looked for Taehyung, but the boy is nowhere to be seen. The thought was stopped when he heard the shower is running.

Jungkook want to go and interrupt the other but he didn't because he's hungry.

-

"Tae bear! C'mon give me a lot of kisses!" Jungkook whines at the glaring Taehyung.

Taehyung wants to shower the younger with so many kisses but he sticks with Jimin's plan.

"Yah Tae bear! What did I do?" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung looked at the pouting Jungkook, but he can resist. He closed his eyes and go into the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed sadly and stood up. He thought that the elder forgot his birthday, which makes everything sad. He decided not to bother the older by going into their room and take a rest.

On the other side, Taehyung thought Jungkook followed him from behind. He expect the younger to cling into him. Maybe he just need rest.

Taehyung goes into their room and saw Jungkook taking a rest in the bed. He wants to hug the younger and cuddle with him but still stick into the dumb plan.

Jungkook woke up from his nap when he heard his phone ringing.

Yes?

Jungkook? We need to work on the song again.

I thought I'm having a day off today, hyung? Its my birt-

But we need to work on it now. Are you and Taehyung out for a date?

No....

Okay then please go here.

But I want to spend this day with hi-

Please Jungkook.

Okay I'll tell him.

Okay Take care.

You too, hyung.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and put on his sweater. He goes downstairs and saw Taehyung busy doing something into his laptop.