cup seven.

.
     Shinwon drove himself to the cafe and this time he blasted himself with music because his life at his father's house and his grandmothers house were exactly the same except this time blasting music werent allowed.

Shinwon felt his social abilities decrease times ten when he were told to turn off the music.

And so he was now standing infront the two floored building, the harsh wind carresing his hair and the establishments' first floor glaring at him with all its white colored light.

-

"How may I help you?" The voice of a familiar freckled boy named Kino greeted him with delight. His face now covered with its natural beauty and yet freckles were still painted across his cheeks. Shinwon hated to say it but the dots did make him adorable.

"Can I see the gray haired boy from yesterday?" Shinwon asked, hands inside his pocket to stop himself from shaking. Whether it was from the air conditioner or the fact he was kinda nervous, shinwon doesnt know what

"Hui hyung?" Kino blurted, seeming distant when he told that and quickly his face morphed into something - as if he wasnt supposed to tell his name. "Why did you ask?"

Shinwon was about to answer when the man he was asking for appeared- body still wearing the same uniform, not doing justice to his looks and yet he appeared ethereal.

"You asked for me?" Hui quietly said as he told Kino that he could go back but the freckled boy felt reluctant about stepping out of the scene. However, he could only sigh as he left them both alone.

Shinwon felt the tension arise now that he was alone with him.

And Hui did notice that and so he hiddenly grinned and said, "Sit down, Ill get you your coffee."

Okay, shinwon sheepishly said.

Thats all hui needed to start doing his work.