°•°Prologue°•°

Third Person's POV

Earth's group of heroes were walking down the road of their hometown,It's just a normal day but extra windy.

"Going to the arcade was a great idea gopal!"Ying praised the red bandana wearing boy.

"Yeah,it was so much fun"Yaya added with a smile on her face,

"Agreed,because i won more games than boboiboy over here,"The shadow manipulator said with a grin,The dino capped boy only chukled at his friend.

"Still,he's more popular than you,"Gopal said which made the two girls laugh and say shots fired in the background.

Boboiboy scratched the back of his head before a gust of wind made them stop of their tracks,the boy's hat almost flew along with it,good thing he quickly caught it just in time.

Gopal's eyes widened at the sight of The huge hospital,"Has this always been here?"He said with Curiosity.

Yaya raised a brow,"I think it's new?"

"A lot of things changed since we left right?"They all nod at the Chinese girl.

|Name|'s POV

*Click!*

"There we go!"I exclaimed as i waited for the picture to come out from my camera.I was currently infront of Pulau Rintis Local hospital,It has a beautiful garden on the front.

"Let's see...i have exactly 20 new pictures of flowers!,Sweet~"a small smile spread across my face.I took the picture from my camera ready to collect the rest that i placed on the ground.

Before i could even gather all the pictures,a gust of wind sent them in a second,sending my pictures flying into the air,

I gasped then stood up,trying to reach for them but failed.

"No,no,no!!! Please come back!!!"i felt a sudden sting on my head,making me fall on my knees and gasp for air.

"Shadow fingers!"

"Gravity lift!"

"Dey,are you ok??"I looked up to see 5 figures infront of me,one of them was floating while the other one was controlling something like a shadow. . .?

I stopped gasping for air once i coughed up blood,"O-oh no..."

"Ying call some nurses from the hospital quick!"A dino cap wearing boy said,

After a second i coughed more blood,A nurse quickly rushed to me with a wheelchair.

"Miss |Last Name|!,What happened?"i couldn't respond to the nurse's question since i was covering my mouth with my hand.

"Is she going to be ok?"A pink hijab wearing girl asked,concern written all over their faces.

"I don't know...Her condition is getting worst,please excuse me."The nurse then placed me on the wheelchair Rushing me inside the hospital,

That's what happened before i fainted...

Boboiboy's POV