Good Morning? Hell No.

I woke up at 5:30 a.m and I felt so much better. Last night was exaggerated. I took the medicine that Namjoon bought for me and got ready for school even though the guys told me to stay home.

Im fine so theres nothing to worry about. I got ready and did my hair and makeup. I realized that I didn't buy groceries yesterday so I didnt have anything to eat. I looked around for a snack and found a banana, walnuts, and some milk.

I ate quickly and started my homework. I fell asleep the whole night and didnt get to do and it was only 6:30 so might as well.

I finished eveything that was due today and it was almost 7:30.

I got my bag and headed out. I didnt know where Oppa was but I didn't want to be late. I locked the door and went out on my way.

By the time I got to school I saw Namjoon running right behind me.

Namjoon: YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOME!

Me: Im fine! Look Im fine :)

Namjoon: Aniya! Your lip is bruised and your cheek is-

Me: Im fine! Dont worry any more Im a tough cookie !

We walked into class together and immediately I got stares. Not the good kind, but I decided to ignore it.

"Yah thats the girl that knocked Kira out in one hit..."

"She's scary..."

Namjoon: Ignore them. I thought you did well. You fought for yourself thats it right?

Me: Yeah..I guess so

Teacher: Miss Park the principal wants you in his office.

Me: Yes sir...

I went to the principals office and I saw the girl outside of the office.

Girl: You're getting what you deserve...Bitch

I'm just going to pretend she's not there. Keep your cool Luna.

Principal: Luna Park. Do you know why I called you here today?

Me: No sir.

Principal: It was reported that you brutally beat up a student here and I can see the evidence on yours and her face.

Me: Sir I --

Principal: Fighting is not allowed here at this school. Before or After the school hours.

Me: I know sir but I--

Principal: No buts. You already have your High School Diploma and you've cause a disturbance so early jn the school year which is unacceptable. You're being excused from this school. Your last day is tomorrow. Dont worry this wont go on your record.

What? Dont worry?! I'm being expelled! This is not right!

Me: Sir I understand your decision, but I have no shame for what I did. That girl has been harassing me since day one. Im not sure if this will prove anything but I have a note from her. Threatening me. If you want it I have it. I only came to this school to learn sir. I didn't mean to start any disturbance or anything like that. I fought for myself and I have to pay for it. But you know what? Thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be here even if it was only for two days.

I gave the principal a deep bow and I turned to the door.

Principal: Wait Miss Luna.

Me: Yes sir?

Principal: Your fighting spirit is very strong. Please take care of yourself.

I bowed again and went out the door. The girl was gone and I lost feeling in my legs and I sat on the floor.