4 years ago

Taeyong was lying on his stomach. There was an uncomfortable feeling inside his chest. But he shrugged it off or tried to.
His mind was conflicted with the thought of Johnny and voice of Jaehyun.
What will happen with Ten and Johnny ?
Why doesn't Jaehyun sing ? He has such unique deep vocal but yet he is not respecting it.

" Fucking loser " he muttered and checked his Instagram to get distracted.

As usual his DM was flooded with messages and pictures with comments. There were some fictional NSFW fanarts of him and Ten. Taeyong smiled but he knew , this things need to be stop.

Taeyong searched " Seo Youngho" hoping he'll get something . But nothing came out. Totally nothing.
So he just searched Jung Jaehyun.

" Is he a girl or what ?" Taeyong clicked his tongue out. Jaehyuns I'd was private.

Taeyong hissed and stopped scrolling down.

Ever since Johnny met Taeyong , the new hot topic was the skinny male. It was their boys night out where Jaehyun should be the main topic being the Maknae of the gang. Instead Taeyong was the topic . Jaehyun doesn't know why his friends were so interested in Taeyong and why talking a lot about the older.

" Taeyong isn't that special guys... He is overrated. I'm tired with everyone talking about him in office now my friends has also started this. Can you two just change the topic already?" Jaehyun was super annoyed.

Johnny chuckled, " are you jealous because you aren't getting our attention now or you are jealous we are talking about him ? "

" I'm not jealous" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

" Actually they just don't click . That's why Jaehyun is just being salty because he doesn't get much attention from Taeyong now a days and we are also talking about him. It's like sprinkling salt on Hyunies wound"
Doyoung replied while chewing his momo.

That's true , Taeyong isn't paying attention to to Jaehyun. They have became distant. From giving Jaehyun blowjob to giving Jaehyun no shit , Lee Taeyong was messing with Jaehyuns system way too much. But Jaehyun won't accept. Nope . Nada..

" As if I need his attention at all . He is just an annoying person who likes to play with peoples nerve . That's it "

" Why ? Did he played with you lately?" Doyoung looked shocked.

" Do I look like a toy to you idiot bunny ?" Jaehyun won't admit he had his dick played by Taeyong.

" Not unless it's that witch girlfriend of yours " Johnny replied not looking at Jaehyun.

Doyoung realized the situation was getting intense.

" Okay ... Let's skip this matter now. Youngho it's your fashion lines second anniversary in two days . What are you gonna give us ?"

" Well guess I'll give you one of my limited addition jacket and jeans . You can post on your SNS tagging my shop account "

" ahhh great ..  I'll take red wine " Doyoung excitedly said.

" Deal "
Johnny & Doyoung high fived.

" What about me ?"
Jaehyun pouted.

" A set of diapers for you baby "
Johnny giggled.

" What kind of joke is this ?"
Jaehyun got irritated.

" You are the virgin kid of our gang who never got to get laid . Even if I'll give you a sexy shirt and tight pants fit for your cute butt , you'll still remain the same virgin"