S2 •18•

"What are we exactly going to do here?" Eddie asked when they got inside the mall "Isn't it obvious?" Richie replied.

"But we didn't bring any money" Will said, "And?" Richie asked "C'mon let's spread" Richie continued
"S-spread?" Bill asked "Yeah, I'll make teams, me and Eddie, and you Stan, Will and Mike together "What-" Eddie said and got interrupted "Bye fellas!" Richie said holding Eddie's hand and walked away from the group of boys.

"I guess we're going together" Stan said "What should we do?" Will asked "We don't have money" Stan added "Let's just go and sit somewhere"

The group of four boys took sit on an empty table in front of an ice cream shop.

Mike took place next to Will, Stan and Bill in front of them.

"So, h-how's Derry s-s-so f-far?" Bill asked to the boy right in front of him.

"It's...nice" Mike said "G-good" Bill replied nodding.

(...)

"Richie were are you taking me?" Eddie said snapping his hand away from Richie's "It's a surprise" the taller boy answered "I'm tired of surprises" Eddie whined.

Richie pulled the smaller boy from the entrance to an empty corner far from the shops and all the mall stuff, next to them there was a red and heavy door that Richie was opening in that moment.

"We're not going there, are we?" Eddie asked scared "Whatcha think Eddio?" Richie replied with a smirk "No, hey, no!" the smaller begged, but still had curiosity of what Richie had plan for him.

"C'mon Eds, you're gonna like it" the taller one said and grabbed Eddie's hand, he pushed the door open and made his way in, followed by the other boy.

Meanwhile, Beverly, Max and Eleven where on the last one's room, like any other girl their age.

They sitting on top of the bed with crossed legs.

"Did Henry really do that?" Beverly asked in desbelief "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker, I swear" she huffed with wide eyes and pointing a finger to Eleven "It's okay Bev" Eleven said with a soft but sad smile "No! It's not okay, look what that dipshit did to your beautiful face" Beverly said while stroking El's wounded cheek a bit, who let out a small "ow" and pulled the girls touch away "Sorry"

Max was sitting next to Eleven and for the first time since they arrived to Derry the redhead didn't know what to say, so she just stayed in silence.

"I know what we can do to cheer you up, come on!" Beverly said while standing up and pulling the other girl with her "Maxine, let's go!" Beverly exclaimed and exited the room.

"It's Max" the redhead said under her breath.

(...)

"Fuck" a shaky Mike sobbed when he pushed close the restroom's door and entered a bathroom stall.

Will entered behind him almost running and visualized the stall where his boyfriend was crying in.

"Mike you okay? I'm sorry" he said trying to open the stall Mike was in, Will's voice a little broken, it hurted him when he heard Mike's loud crying, his Mike crying.

"Why would you do that? Why won't you help me?" the older boy sobbed out "I'm sorry Mike, please let me in" Will said resting his head on the stall's door.

Mike was real bad, he was shaking too much, his body burning from feet to head, hot tears coming out uncontrollably like rivers, his hands on his red eyes, he was a total anxious mess.

"Mike please let me help you" Will begged "No" Mike cried out quietly.

Everything started with a joke, just a fucking joke.

The boys were casually talking in the table when Stan noticed that Mike was too quite and decided to comment on it, Bill joked on this and Will continued which ended in the three boys laughing loudly wich resounded on Mike's ear shit they hate me now, they're making fun of me, Will is making fun of me, they don't like me Will does not like me

All this thoughts made Mike gag and almost throw up, this caught the other boys attention and quickly turned around to see Mike, tears were attempting to come out of his eyes, he faced Will in desbelief, sadness, anger, shame and desperation filling his eyes,  his breath began to quicken, thats when Will knew he fucked it up bad, he made his boyfriend have an anxiety attack.

"Mike please! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Will insisted "Y-you continued" Mike cried out "Please let me in! You can be mad all you want after this but please, let me hold you!" Will said desperate to comfort Mike, he hated to know Mike was like this, he just wanted him to feel okay.

Mike opened the stall, he was standing up right in front of Will, when this one opened his arms Mike couldn't hold it so he practically fell into the smaller's arms and continued crying there.

Will holding Mike as tightly as he could so they boy won't fall and the tallers boy head on Will's shoulder.

Will was stroking Mike's back, this one seemed to calm down so he pulled away from the hug, he was still shaky and could still feel his body burning like hell, but his crying stopped.

Mike took a deep breath and washed his face, he noticed he now had a headache for crying too much.

"We can go home if you want" Will said softly, Mike only nodded, unable to speak yet.

The boys got out from the restroom and made their way to where their friends were, except for Mike, he went straight to the mall's exit, not wanting to face the losers in that state, he felt ashamed.

Will saw this and apologized to the losers and told them he needed to go, this one's agreed.

And that's how Will followed his boyfriend towards the exit.

Unedited