Chapter 25

JENNIE

When Nara Kim left I sat on the couch for a moment to realize what happened. What she tried to do? Who does she think I am? She is the worst person I ever met and I met a lot of persons in my life. I think that money destroy people and I wish I wasn't like that to anyone.

I wanted to call Jisoo and tell her what happened but I decided against it. She was at work and I knew that she had a really important case. What I was afraid though was what that woman could do and the most important how Jisoo would react.

"Mommy, are you okay?" I forgot to tell Ella to come outside.. I took my hands from my face and looked at those baby blues.

"I am fine baby girl." She cupped my face and started caressing my cheek with her little hands. She put them behind my head and hugged me. I loved her so much.

"No, you are not mommy. But it's okay. I am here for you." I took her in my arms and started to cry. We have been through so many things. Most of them she doesn't even remember because she was a baby.. "It was that lady that made you cry?"

"No, sweetie. I am just tired."

"Mommy, everything is going to be fine. You have me and Jisoo. And what that lady said don't worry." I was afraid that she heard what Nara Kim said and I really didn't want for my child to hear those things.

"Baby girl, it's late. Lets finish our cooking. Okay?"

"Okay mommy. I love you. You are the best mommy in the world."

"And I love you my princess." I said and kissed her forehead.. I had to stop thinking of what Mrs. Kim said. Jisoo would come later tonight and if she knew I am sure she would be the one to start this conversation. I promised to myself though that I would tell her the whole truth. And this time I wouldn't keep anything from her.

After eating our lunch and listening to Ella telling me about her day at her school and of course her party this Saturday I decided to take her out for a walk. I wasn't afraid because Jisoo's neighborhood was one of the best. I dressed her really warm and we walked to the park.. This place here was starting to become one of my favorites.

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Jisoo is going to be late again?"

"Yes, sweetie. She has to be at work."

"And tomorrow you will be back to work also?"

"Yeap, tomorrow I will be back at the bakery."

"So.. if you are tired and Jisoo is tired when you are going to see each other?" I had to smile. My kid was something else.

"Sweetie, don't worry. Me and Jisoo will see each other."

"Do you love her?" Her question caught me off guard. She was four year old and she was asking me if I loved Jisoo.

"I like her yes."

"I didn't ask you if you like her mommy. I asked if you loved her."

"Do you love Eddy?"

"No. I like Eddy. I am too young to love someone. But you are old."

"Oh, thanks a lot baby girl. Nice way to tell mommy about her age."

"Mommy, you are beautiful. But you are older than me."

"Ok. I think I got that."

"So, do you love Jisoo?"

"I do. I love her very much."