Part 7

Khushi was shocked because no one reacted the way her new boss is reacting, hearing that, she did something which is not her work, even Ashish didn't say anything and in fact he supported her and encouraged her.
Ashish: Arnav, she assists the management department too when required. He said with a normal tone.
Aman: She is a designer by profession but she is also a student of management.
Arnav got that there is a lot of following for this girl so thought to check her background before involving with her further.
Arnav: okay. When is the staff meeting scheduled?
Aman: in an hour, sir.
Arnav: I want every head of the departments, make sure of that.
Aman: Sure sir.
Ashish: Aman, Khushi, you both go with Arnav and give a brief of the current projects in hand, which are going to start, everything.
Aman & Khushi: Sure sir.
Ashish: good. Now I'll start. Khushi, call me before you leave, I have something that need your help.
Khushi: okay sir.
Ashish: okay then, I'll make a move. Bye everyone. All the best, Arnav!
Arnav just nodded his head and turned towards Khushi who is now busy packing her stuff in a bag to leave the room.
He won't lie that he is not attracted to her but being Arnav Singh Raizada, who never fell for any girl even being in the fashion world and never looked at any girl the way a boy look but always maintained professionalism with them. Now the case is that, he is attracted to her and is not able to deny that fact too. Suddenly, he felt that he had seen her somewhere but not getting where, either directly or a pic of her or something but he is sure that he had seen this face before... He is looking at her all the while he is in his thoughts and didn't hesitate of being in a room with the other employees.
Aman noticed that Arnav is looking at Khushi as if thinking something of her. He thought that Arnav is still at the presentation given by Khushi.
Aman: Sir? Arnav came out of his thoughts hearing him.
Khushi looked up and saw Aman then Arnav who just diverted his eyes from her. She felt that she is been watched by him that moment.
Aman: Shall we go to your cabin?
Arnav: yeah. Do you have all the files/documents with you?
Aman: Khushi? He looked at her as she has all the details. Luckily, she prepared the presentations for the current projects just for a backup.
Khushi: yes. Everything is ready.
Arnav: good. Now let's move. He thought "Again?" what's up with this girl and this guy named Aman, he is the manager and assigned the work to her, the designer, which doesn't comes under her department but management, then thought to talk to her and know about her and how did she managed to impress his dad and this manager, who are fallen for her and defending her.
The three left the room and then the others too while sighing in relief, cause the way their new boss joined and did the things fast... they don't want to be his prey and for that all are busy in bribing god for not to bring themselves in the his bad books.
In the cabin,
Arnav's eyes were just stick to the laptop screen as to understand the project via ppt, and he is really impressive because everything is just crystal and clear in detail.
In all this while Khushi and Aman were just hoping that he like the way presentations are being presented to him and had no negative impression on them, though Aman has full confidence that Khushi makes the presentation looks clear in understanding with the graphs too, but Khushi is nervous by the thoughts of Aman describing about the person in front of them.
In half an hour, Arnav seen all the 8-10 ppts, and looked up closing the laptop, while the other both in shock to see him completed with all the presentations.
Arnav just stared at them for some moments and trying to read them, where Khushi's mind is like a open book to him. He could read what is in her mind and understanding them he only blurted his famous dialogue. "What the!" though not out loud.