Aarmau [2]

As he threw me over his shoulders the alarms in headquarters began to ring loudly. The alert system echoed throughout the room and I gripped onto Aarons back in shock.

"What are you- put me down!" I screamed out banging my fists against his back.

"No can do sorry." He said letting out a small chuckle.

Running towards the door he kicked it down startling the guards outside.

"DAMNIT GET ME OUT OF HIS GRASP!" I screamed out as he ran past them.

They both looked at each other shocked and then began to run towards me. Aaron was quick though way too quick for them. I struggled moving around in his grasp as he dashed through the halls. He took a phone out from his pocket and began to dial a number with one hand. The other side picked up and he put it on speaker.

"Did you get what you came for? Because you better hurry the fuck up!" They sounded really angry.

"Yea yea I got it meet me at the front."

"You better come out with a million dollars or I'm leaving your ass behind." 

"Well It could probably make up that much but don't expect so much. Just get some rope and duck tape."

"Aaron you didnt? DID YOU KIDNAP SOMEONE?!? FROM THE FBI?!!? ARE Y-"

He ended the call and shoved the phone back in his pocket taking his gun back out.

"Let go!" I growled out.

"No way." He retorted holding me even tighter.

"Damn monster why the fuck are you so strong??" I asked squirming around.

"Well I gotta be to kidnap feisty woman like you." He said teasingly.

My checks heated up slightly and I smacked him in the back of his head. I smiled to myself as he let out a groan.

He began to pass through the people kicking them or shoving them out of his way. Some of them were too shocked to even do anything. I mean its not everyday someones bold enough to infiltrate the FBI and run out in the open. People were on his tail but they just couldn't catch up. The problem was nobody could fire shots in fear of hitting me instead.

Aaron made it to the front of the headquarters and people jumped him left and right. He pointed his gun at the people around us taking shots as they all fell down to the ground. He kicked open the front doors sending glass shattering everywhere. He laughed out loudly as people began swearing behind us. A car sped up to the front and the back seat door opened. A male with black hair and a blue streak sat waiting as he threw me in and got in himself. He closed the door and they quickly began to speed off. Shots were taken at the car as Aaron continued to laugh.

He took the rope from the other guy and began to bind up my hands and legs. I groaned out still moving around and he exchanged the rope for tape. He put a strip of tape over my mouth and took the tie of his shirt. He put it over my eyes and I stopped struggling for a second.

"Asshole." I tried to mumble but the tape blocked my voice.

Bringing both my legs back I sent a kick straight for his stomach and he groaned out.

"Shit I didn't think this through."

"No kidding!" The male beside me yelled.

He seemed to be the same person I had heard on the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED!?"

"Mhm my favourite FBI agent of course. The one that won't seem to get off my case."

"You idiot!" The other guy grumbled out,

"I know that we have been able to get away with this shit for awhile BUT KIDNAPPING ONE OF THEIR BEST AGENTS IS GOING TO DESTROY US THEY ARE GOING TO FOCUS ALL THEIR ENERGY ON GETTING US NOW!"

"Calm down we will be just fine."

"NO WE WONT! WE LITERALLY INFILTRATED THE FBI THEY WILL ADD THAT ONTO OUR LIST!"

"Listen we will be absolutely fine. I've got what I needed and I can promise you they won't get her back or find us. Just trust me." Aaron said trying to reassure his partner.

"Mmpff" I tried to speak through the tape and I could feel both their attention on me.

"Dumbasses." I spoke out the tape muffling my voice again.

"Why the hell did you tape her mouth up."

"eh as much as Id love to hear that cute voice of hers.." he said out playfully,

"I'd rather not listen to what she has to say. Alright Aphy."

I sent another kick for his stomach and he groaned in pain.

"You gotta stop talking dude." His partner said letting out a laugh.

"Tch"