//The City//

"They’re outside!" Charlotte sang. I rolled my eyes at her playfulness. Eloise and her have loved messing around with Matty and teasing me about him. The guys were all coming to my flat tonight to hang out. I also invited Charlotte and Eloise.  

“Hey guys!" I said as I opened the door. They smiled and walked in. Matty and I were slowly beginning to go back to our old relationship, which I was honestly happy about. He has started to be more possessive about me, whenever some guy looks me over he glares at them. I found it cute since we aren’t even a couple and he already feels like he should protect me.

//

I shifted my weight slightly on the couch as I rested my head in Matty’s lap. I smiled, watching him play Fifa against George on my Xbox. Eloise and Charlotte were playing with Gibby and Mosbey, my guinea pigs, in the other room with Adam. Ross was watching the boys play as well.

George leaned over shoving Matty’s hand trying to distract him and then laughing.

"Piss off George, that’s cheating." Matty said, giving George a look of annoyance.

"You’re going to lose anyway" George said still laughing.

"Yeah, if you keep CHEATING!" Matty exclaimed.

I chuckled, amused at how seriously they took this game.

"Arielle" I heard a voice call from the other room, I turned my head slightly to see Adam taking a seat near my feet and Charlotte sitting next to him.

"I’m inlove with your pigs." Adam smiled.

"I bet they love you too.” I replied and I felt Matty tug on my shirt, gesturing for me to lie down again. I leaned back, resting my head against his legs. At this point the score was 3-1 to George and Matty was becoming frustrated.

"That’s so unfair! I had that. It’s the controller." Matty said, after missing a shot at goal.

"You’re just annoyed because you’re losing in front of Arielle," George said, rolling his eyes and chuckling.

"Shut up, you ass," Matty said.

"I’ll bet even she could beat you at this game," George said and I looked over to him.

"You know I can beat all of you. Are you challenging me?"

George’s eyes widened, obviously remembering the last time I had beaten him at Fifa.

“You know I’m just kiddin’ Arielle. Plus, I reckon I could take you this time,” he said.

I snatched the controller from Matty, scoring within five minutes of playing. I was on a roll.

"Boys help me out here!" George exclaimed as I sat up, focusing a little more.

I saw a cheeky smile creep onto Matty’s face as he and the boys began tickling me, pinching at my waist and legs, allowing George to score.

"No fair!" I said through fits of laughter.

I saw George laughing at my attempts to push him away.  

"Stop it!" I exclaimed. We were all laughing. Ross quickly grabbed the controller, flinging it just out of my reach.

"Okay! Okay! You win!" I screamed, begging for them to stop tickling me. “So, what you do guys want to do now? I’m not in the mood for Fifa anymore.”

"Let’s go old school and play truth or dare." George insisted.

"Fine, but I’m not kissing anyone. I have a boyfriend," Eloise told us laughing. We all sat in a circle. "Alright, I’ll start. Matty, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Little bitch. Fine, when was the last time you got a good snog?"

"I reckon about 3 weeks ago," Matty chuckled, looking over at me with a smirk. As much as I wanted to kiss Matty, I couldn’t just yet. I feel like when we first started ‘seeing’ each other, we went way too fast. If I actually want ‘us’ to work, I want to take things a little slower.

"Arielle, truth or dare?" asked Ross.

"I would say truth."

"Alright then. Is it true that girls masturbate just as much as guys."

I felt my cheeks redden. “Uhm, I would say most likely. That or more,” I smiled embarrassed.

”George, truth or dare?” asked Adam.

"Dare because I’m not a little pussy like you guys," he laughed.

"Fine you prick. I dare you to strip naked and run down the street."

George then undressed and walked out of the house. Covering his “manhood” from my eyes. We all watched as George ran down the street bare ass and all. We laughed so hard that Matty was holding onto me for support to stand up.

George came back and clothed himself again.

"That was a real good one Adam," George laughed. After Eloise and Charlotte went it was my turn again.

"I’ll be risky and choose dare. Bring it on Daniels," I winked and stuck my tongue out.

George thought for a second and then smiled at me.

“I dare you…to kiss Hann. And not a little bitch two second one but an actual kiss.”

I cursed to myself. Matty gave George the death glance.

“No, she forfeits,” Matty said as he stood up and pulled me off to my bedroom. I swear to god Matty. I knew right away that if he kissed me I wouldn’t be able to resist. I prayed as he dragged me into my room that he wouldn’t make a move. I missed his lips on mine. His body against mine. I missed the feeling of wanting more whenever he left. Goddammit.

We entered my room and just started at eachother for a minute. I studied his lips. I couldn’t take it anymore. I connected mine with his.

The feeling was insane. The softness of his lips on mine. His facial hair tickling my cheeks and chin. The feeling I missed so much.

We pulled away, both smiling.

“Shit. I missed that,” Matty said as he brought me close once again.

We both chuckled and Matty kissed me again. The same feelings from earlier. Only stronger.

*Yay! 2 updates in 1 night :) There is going to be more drama in the upcoming chapters btw.*