BONUS 2

Hari POV
He's manning the floor today & I can't help but steal glances at him when he comes to the service station to fetch the customers' orders.
Kim Seokjin. He's totally my style, manly, mature, & down-to-earth. Plus, he's beyond gorgeous. Like seriously, he's the most beautiful man I've ever met in my life. My heart almost popped out of my chest when I first saw him. Too bad he's obviously not interested in me at all. I've been working here for almost a year now, yet he's never talked to me outside of work despite my multiple mild advances. Buuutttt, I'm not giving up. I'll work my hardest until he notices me one day.
"Hari ssi, your egg!" The head chef yells at me, breaking my trance.
"Omg!" I quickly take the pan off the stove & put it on the counter in front of me. The sunny side-up is a few seconds away from being burnt to char.
"Sorry chef. I'll recook it." I hurriedly apologize & prepare a new pan.
"It's ok. Daydreaming about our boss again, aren't you?" He says in a teasing tone.
"Huh? I- No, I'm not." I can feel the heat creeping on my cheeks at the remark.
"You don't need to be shy. Everyone here knows you have a huge crush on our boss." He looks around & everyone in the kitchen nods knowingly.
"I- I- Please don't tell him about it. I'll die of embarrassment if he finds out." I clasp my hands together & plead.
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with us." He winks at me & chuckles.
"Hari ssi, one tuna avocado salad please." Jin suddenly calls out from the server station.
"Nee (yes)!" Completely startled, I instantly turn towards his direction, accidentally bumping my hand on the hot pan that I took off the stove earlier.
"Ow!" The heat from the pan scorches the skin on my arm.
"Hari ssi, gwaenchanha (are you ok)?" The chef asks me in concern.
"Yes, I'm fine. I'll make the salad now." Not wanting to worry him, I hastily roll down the sleeve of my chef coat to hide the burn & continue working as usual.
The burn gets even more painful as time passes, so I'm hugely relieved when we're finally done with the last order.
"Alright guys, I'll see you tomorrow. Hari ssi, you're not going home yet?" The chef asks me on his way out.
"I still need to prep some ingredients for tomorrow. You guys go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow."
Once everyone is gone, I grab the first aid kit & take off my chef coat.
"Shit, this will definitely leave a mark." The burn has turned into a large blister.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you going home? It's time to close the restaurant." Jin comes out of nowhere.
"Oh. Yes boss, I'm getting ready to go home." I hastily get up from my seat & put my hand behind my back to hide the burn. However, it's too late. He's  already seen it.
"Let me see your hand. Did you burn yourself?" He extends his hand towards me.
"It's no big deal. Just a small burn due to my clumsiness. Haha. Don't worry about it."
"Let. Me. See." He looks right at me & says sternly.
I slowly pull my hand out & roll up the sleeves to show him.
"You called this 'a small burn'? Come on, we need to go to the hospital." He turns around & signal me to follow him.
"Wait. There's no need to go to the hospital. I can just put some ointment & bandage on it. I've experienced this before, so don't worry." I pull his hand to get his attention. Such small touch is enough to make my heart race.
"Fine. Give me the bandage then, I'll help you dress it."
"It's ok. I can do it on my own." I refuse to follow his order because I don't want to bother him.
"Just give it to me." He grumpily snatches the first aid kid from my hand & begins to put ointment on the burn.
I grit my teeth to muffle my squeal as the cotton bud touches the raw skin.
"You can scream, it's alright. This looks painful." He says with a frown in between his perfect brows.
"O-o-ow. Can you be more gentle please?"
"There you go. Next time please be more careful. Yesterday, you almost toppled the hot water jug as well. I can't fathom how such a clumsy person like you have such precise knife skill." He sighs.
"You- You've been paying attention?" Feeling hopeful, I stare at him wide-eyed.
"W-what? No. It's just you're too clumsy so I can't help but follow your movements in the kitchen, afraid that you'll break something. Anw, I need to lock the office now. See you tomorrow."
He hastily steps away, but I can see a hint of redness on his cheeks.
Is he embarrassed? He looks soooo cute.
"Thank you boss! I'll see you tomorrow!" I smile & wave at him enthusiastically.
"O-oh. See you." He turns around slightly & then continues walking towards the exit.
I excitedly pump my fist & bump my wounded arm on the counter top.
"Ow shit! That hurts." Despite the pain, a huge grin is still plastered on my face because finally I've made some progress today.