An ink haired male was sitting on a large, luxurious chair, legs crossed, one expensive clothed feet dangling freely in the air while he stared bored out of the window. A flute of champagne in one of his large hands which threatened to burst the expensive glass which just a teeny tiny bit of pressure.

The room he was currently staying in showed off his power and wealth. His intelligent eyes were fixed onto the glass, reflecting the slim figure of another man explaining something to him, but the man in the chair didn't bother to listen.

His toxic mind was focused on something else, something that was way more exciting than the words of the man.

"Jeongguk, you aren't listening", the other male sighed annoyed and frowned disappointed, glaring at the handsome man who chuckled amused before taking a sip from his expensive drink.

"I know Jin, because it's boring. Tell me something more interesting than this", the male, Jeon Jeongguk, said with a deep husky voice, filled with dominance and authority. Jeon Jeongguk was known as the devil prince of Asia, the horrible maniac everyone feared, the insane demon. There were many men working for and under him.

Some even dared to say that he was controlling the entire underground, the Mafia, the drug lords, the prostitute rings, everything. He was feared, looked up to. And no one, dared to mess with the insane prince of Asia. But some said, that he was getting more and more reckless when the time passed.

He was searching for something to hold onto, something that would make him humble and stay on the ground before losing himself to his own insanity, destroying the world on his world down.

But there were only two persons who dared to speak up against Jeongguk. Who were his two half brothers, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin. His elder brother Jin was working for the Jeon Mafia as a doctor, trying to fight against the diseases of the industrialisation.

Not that Jeongguk cared. He simply found it utterly amusing to see his brother fighting for patients who were going to die anyways. Either through illnesses or through himself. "You're bored? Fine. I have the perfect thing to get rid of your boredom."

•••

Screams and pleads were filling Taehyung's ears as always but he was numb to the painful noises in his ears. His puppy eyes didn't show any emotion while he was led to the torturing room, or therapy room as it was officially called.

A guard was accompanying the pretty male, his eyes never leaving the petite beauty he was roughly pushing forward.
Taehyung was a special case, he wasn't mentally ill, or so said to be.

He was in the asylum because he has rejected the almost powerful man of their country, Choi Minho. Along with Jeon Jeongguk, the current head of the entire underworld, this was no one to take on the easy shoulder. The famous politician and son of a lord, a government or even, was very much respected. And due to that, the asylum Taehyung was forced to stay into, helped Minho to cover the boy's missing.

The pretty male stayed an asylum patient, more like a prisomer until he would decide to marry Minho, giving himself to the handsome but cruel man who wanted nothing but a trophy to show off on his side. But the little brunet was stubborn and didn't want to accept this horrible suggestion.

Not for someone who killed his entire family after rejecting him, then got thrown into the asylum like dirt. And treated as such. Taehyung's chocolate eyes flickered towards the male in the white coat, a sickening sweet smile on his face while the guard pushed the petite boy forward. His doctor.

Taehyung's dull grey sweater was cascading over his abnormally thin frame, sweater paws falling down his slim hands while his thin legs wobbled from the pressure of walking. All of the men watched the petite angel who still managed to look pure and innocent, even after being tortured for years.

Yet his beauty was still unbroken and he was able to move incredibly elegantly and smoothly. It was something that Taehyung possessed which made everyone go insane over him and his looks.

Especially when his brown eyes filled with a whole galaxy of emotions flickered through the room, fear getting evident but only for the split of a second before disappearing again. "What's on today?", the sweet deep voice of the beautiful patient questioned and the doctor chuckled amused befoe signalling the guard to bring Taehyung closer.

"Still fighting, sweet Taehyung?", the doctor asked, a disgusting young man, a former soldier who loved to see Taehyung in pain. Taehyung cracked a half smile before he was forced to sit on an old chair, his hands getting tied with heavy cuffs to the armrests.

"Always, Doc", Taehyung said weakly, resting his head against the end of the brown chair. The boy looked so tired, so weak. So delicate and so close to break. "Then let's get started, shall we?", the doctor smirked, showing Taehyung what was planned for him today. An electro shocker.

Taehyung just tiredly closed his eyes.

•••

"You're bringing me to an asylum, Jin?", Jeongguk asked surprised when he saw the large building in front of him, a wide dark smirk on his face while he was eyeing the old asylum in front of him.

His smirk turned malicious. "You couldn't make me a better present", Jeongguk smirked, he loved to see the insane patients begging for mercy, some even begged him to kill them, which he did, with pleasure.

He loved killing, the thrill of having control over someone's life was thrilling for the ink haired male with the onyx eyes. It made him feel alive.

"Glad you like it, but remember, I still need some patients for my experiments", Jin said, his handsome face scrunched up in disgust. "I hate being here", Jin stated.

Jeongguk chuckled amused, flicking his pistol around his long finger. "I love it. So exciting." Jeon Jeongguk would stay right.

Because he was about to meet the one who was going to change his life forever.

His soulmate.

Their world was controlled by soulmates, everyone had one and it was your destiny to spend your life with your soulmate. As soon as you were meeting your soulmate, tattoos would appear on your skin.

Matching tattoos that were marking them for each other. It could be anything, but it was always at one spot. On the nape of the neck.

And both partners would know that they are soulmates by looking into each other's eyes. Which was the exact thing that was going to happen to Jeon Jeongguk. His reason to be alive, his soulmate was behind these iron doors. The man felt it and he couldn't help but to feel giddy and excited.

He might not want to be dependent on anything and being bound to someone but maybe he could use his soulmate to torture himself or his other half...

And therefore, he was excited.

~

Ela_koo