Taehyung was shivering in the cold air, his clothes were soaked in icy water and he tried his best to make himself even smaller, to keep his warmth to himself but with no much use.

The air was icy cold, goosebumps visible on his skin and the tiny brunet wanted nothing more than to sleep but he wasn't allowed either. His punishment wasn't over, he was still having his therapy. And he hated every single second of it.

After the little taser session, he was accompanied, more like dragged, back into his room, more like cell, before getting soaked in icy cold water by a devilish grinning guard. Then pushed back into his cell with dripping hair.

There was a time of resistance, screaming at the guards and defying them. The last time, he did, it was around 500 days before, he was almost beat to death, they hit him anywhere but his face since Minho didn't like to see any blemishes on 'this pretty face' and the guards who beat him got fired. Maybe killed as well, Taehyung didn't know and certainly didn't care.

Because now, they found other ways to torture him.

"No sleeping Taehyung!", a loud mechanic voice sounded through his cell, making the poor boy snap his eyes open, his eyelids were so heavy, he was so so cold, and so so hungry... they just waited for him to break... they tried for 1097- no, 1098 days.

And Taehyung was still fighting. Still not giving up. A small tired smile spread on his chapped lips while he continued to tremble, pulling his knees closer to his chest and resting his small head on his frail knees.

"Taehyuuung", the brunet clicked his tongue annoyed but looked at the guy in front of his cell bars, waving weakly before dropping his hand into his lap.
"Still awake, big guy", Taehyung whispered, voice so weak and faint that it was almost inaudible.

His eyes fluttered close but another loud sound made him snap his eyes open. Taehyung should be used to it, he was living in this hell for three years, the guards and doctors trying to break the last bit of his sanity, taking more and more of his energy.

He sometimes couldn't keep up with all of this madness, being tortured, getting visits by Minho, creepy, disgusting eyes moving over his small frame, his entire family dead and he was left broken and alone.

It wasn't that he was raped... but the looks were enough for him to make Taehyung shiver with fear.
Another loud mechanic sound boomed through his cell, Taehyung flinched and closed his eyes pained. Small black dots appeared in front of him when he opened them again and he started to sob shortly before biting his lip, preventing the sounds from coming out.

"I'm awake okay! Let me at least shiver in peace!", Taehyung shouted, making the guard in front of his cell laugh laugh. Taehyung was a soft hearted patient, taking his punishment and therapies silently so his outbursts were rare.

No one took the cute kitten serious anyways when he was angry, only laughing at him before the hardened his punishment, enjoying his small cries and whimpers.

"You're cute when you're angry. Even when you're soaked to the core and look like a fucking mess, you're still fucking beautiful", a new voice commented and Taehyung weakly lifted his head, whimpering pained when his mind spun by his harsh movements.

"Hey Minho... you're back early", Taehyung said casually, laying his head back on his knees while Minho was watching Taehyung with a pleased smirk.

"Guess, I just missed you", Minho smirked, watching his future bride who still looked like a fucking angel.
"Open the door", Minho commanded and the guard quickly obeyed, opening the door and Minho confidently walked inside the small dark room.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed again, bony back bent so his head was still resting on his knees, it looked painful but Taehyung was now unable to feel this sort of pain.

"Like a broken leaf... how sad, my flower", Minho chuckled but he furrowed his brows when he saw that Taehyung wasn't responding.

"No clever remark?", Minho asked surprised but then he saw, that Taehyung was crying.
"I-I h-hate you!", Taehyung sobbed, soaking his already wet knees with even more liquid but he didn't care that crying was dumb and useless, because it needed even more energy. Energy he didnt have anymore.

"I-I can't do t-this a-anymore...", Taehyung whispered, he wanted to give up, to sleep at least something else than letting everything of this happen to him.
Minho sat down next to him, stroking Taehyung's frail back. Feeling every bone of his spine.

"Just see how they treat you here, Darling. You just have to say that you're mine and I'll get you out of here this instant. So what's your answer, doll?"

The words made Taehyung angry, so furious that he even managed to lift his head in order to glare at Minho for that. Here he was, crying and breaking apart but Minho just wanted to own him, he didn't care one bit for his feelings. Taehyung wasn't even Minho's soulmate, yet the man was so obsessed with him, taking him away from his own chance of meeting his own soulmate.

"I'll never be yours!", Taehyung hissed angrily but he regretted his words deeply because his head started to pound from the angry remark he shouldn't have done. Minho just chuckled amused, taking Taehyung's chin in his hand, lifting his small fragile head up, angry puppy eyes facing him.

"Oh, Tae, it's not like you have a choice. You're just going to get hurt more... I'm trying to help you, my Darling", the words just mocked Taehyung further, he felt so helpless, so trapped and he was so angry with the fact that he was fully at the mercy of Minho.

"It's your fault that I'm here! You let me be locked up here! I'm just a prisoner of you... they force me to stay here and torture me because of you!", Taehyung yelled at him and whimpered, when Minho suddenly flipped him over. Minho grabbed his bony small wrists, pulling them over his head and Taehyung's bones cracked by the painful movement.

"And whose fault is that? You're just being a stubborn little whore right now. So many people would love to be in your place. You're gonna be mine, my flower. Just fucking agree and I'll end everything", Minho growled at the weak brunet under him.

Taehyung just fletched his teeth at Minho before turning his head away, his sharp cheekbones on fully display. "Get yourself a new whore you can play with. I'd rather stay here for the rest of my life than giving myself to such a bastard like you are!", Taehyung exclaimed.

Smack!

Taehyung's delicate head roughly hit the thin mattress and a red, burning hand print appeared on his soft skin. The brunet gasped, tears prickling in his eyes and he sobbed shortly before Minho grabbed him by his throat.

"This is not going to happen. You're going to be mine", Minho growled, adding pressure to his throat. "I'm going to break you, Darling. Wreak you until you're begging me to take you with me. I'll be waiting for this moment, mi flor", Minho purred the last words before kissing Taehyung's tear strained cheek.

"Enjoy your stay, Beautiful."

Minho let go of Taehyung and the boy gasped for air, curling himself up crying silently to himself when Minho left.

Leaving him alone in his misery

~

Tbh this editing sucks but I hope it prevents my story from getting deleted

Ela_koo