Taehyung hated his lack of sleep. It made his mind spin and he felt like he was swimming in the air, his eyes droopy and eyelids heavy. The worst punishment was truly denying him his much needed sleep. Rhe only good thing here in this hellhole, the only escape.

But Minho being the cruel man he was, found out about it and told the 'doctors' to deny Taehyung his sleep. As well as water and food, as well as fresh air. The more he stayed in the asylum, the harsher the punishments got.

Taehyung felt like he was breaking anytime soon, he just couldn't bring up the strength anymore to fight against Minho. He was breaking, breaking apart, slowly but undeniably and the tiny brunet shuddered by this devastating thought, a small sob leaving his lips.

Silence.

Taehyung needed silence.

He could hear the voices whispering things about him, evil things, things they wanted to do to the helpless boy. It was painful to be awake every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year.

Taehyung couldn't stand the constant pain he had to face daily, he was slowly falling apart... breaking apart...

Another sob left his lips when the rumors outside his cell grew louder and he pulled his knees closer to his body. His clothes have finally dried but he still felt like he was freezing.

The doctors must have possibly turned the temperature down, something they loved to do after soaking Taehyung's small body with water, wanting him to suffer more.
But he never got the flu or anything because Minho needed him alive and healthy.

And therefore, he was kept alive under all circumstances. Taehyung's usually so bright brown eyes seemed dull and lifeless, so tired and worn out... nothing reminded of the young lively boy he once was before. This was just a broken little male who wanted nothing but this nightmare to end.

Another loud sound, this time a metallic bang caused Taehyung to lift his head weakly. A whimper slipped out of his dry, red bitten lips because of the harsh movement and he needed to lay his head down on his knees, his tiny thin body trembling from coldness and fear.

This sound wasn't something natural, especially not for the asylum.

It sounded too much... like a gun... and Taehyung knew the sound pretty well. This sound was haunting him in his dreams... the sounds of a gun firing, the bullets hitting everyone he loved, taking their life and making their eyes lifeless, their bodies limb and their souls gone.

How could Taehyung forget the most horrible moment in his life, where Choi Minho ordered his parents, his family to be killed, only to kidnap him and take him into the asylum to lock him away?

It was one of his most returning nightmares. Screams and begs got louder, yelling for mercy, sobbing in agony. Bodies hit the ground and the screams got louder, got closer.

The small patient shakily got up from his chunky bed, long sweater falling over his thin body while he gripped onto the rosty headboard of his "bed" to support himself.

"Oh, sleeping beauty is awake", the call was made by two guards who stood in front of his cell, evilly glancing inside, their greedy eyes moving over his small delicate body. The brunet's large innocent doe eyes looked up, scared and intimidated by the sudden appearance of the two guards.

They didn't look like they were planning anything good for him.

"Look at him, Seojoon, isn't he pretty... boney as hell but still fucking alluring", one of them said while they slowly unlocked his door, ignoring the yells and shouts from outside.

Taehyung trembled when he watched how they slid into his cell and he tried to back away. "Agreed... how he'll look choking on my dick?", the other man smirked, already fumbling with his jacket, unbuttoning it.

Taehyung backed away further, rapid breaths left his throat and he tried to keep his fast beating heart under control.

"Let's find out", Taehyung whimpered by this, stumbling away from their greedy, nasty hands who wanted to pull him closer to them. But the poor boy couldn't support his light weight, falling onto his bum and whimpering in pain, because the agony shot through his entire body, he was weak... weak and tired.
Taehyung's sight was blurry when he looked up to face them with teary eyes.

He was surprised he still had liquid inside of him after all these days without water. Taehyung scrambled away, arms defensively held up high in front of his frail chest, begging them with his eyes to not hurt him, to let him go because his throat felt too dry to talk.

"He's like a defenseless deer, how cute", the mocking words were purred close to his ears, hands came down to grip onto his tiny waist to pull him up.

Taehyung fought weakly against their hands, trying to pry them off but with no use, he felt like crying when he got lifted up by them...

Only to hit the ground hardly, the loud metallic clicking sound of a gun and two bodies hitting the floor right after him.

Taehyung cried out in pain when his frail shoulder harshly hit the ground, pain shot through his side before he put both hands on the dirty ground to lift himself up. His heavy head made it difficult for Taehyung to lift it but when he succeeded he tried to look for the source of the sounds, tried to see anything in the as usual dim cold light his cell was light in.

Only a dark shadow was to be seen, a tall, muscular figure surrounded by darkness and Taehyung squinted his eyes in order to see more clearly.

A soft little gasp left his lips, quickly crawling backwards until his back hit the back of his cell, large fearful eyes looking up to the stranger with the gun.

Taehyung was terrified. Did Minho got finally sick of his pathetic excuse of a life and decided to get rid of him? Kill him but without making his own hands dirty just like he did to his family?

When he faced the stranger, brown teary eyes way too big for his thin little face, Taehyung felt a wave of comfort rush over him. It terrified him even more, when the man crouched down in front of him, knees almost touching his own small chest and he whimpered, scrambling away from the stranger with terror in his eyes.

"What do we have here? You look way to normal to be here, Sweetie."

~

Ela_koo