Jeon Jeongguk clicked his tongue annoyed while he made his way through the asylum. He was disgusted by all the screaming or sobbing patients, leaving it to Jin to pick some of them out for his experiments.

The insane raven felt restless, he wanted to punch someone, beat one of those pathetic human beings to death, his chaotic mind spinning, constantly searching for rest. It was a normal situation for him, dealing with his restless, insane mind and usually, Jeongguk wouldn't be bothered in any way by that. He enjoyed it over all, giving in to his darkest desires and destroying lives like chopping an apple, but this time, it was different.

He felt irritated, high on alert as if he was searching for something but couldn't tell what it was. "Jeongguk-ah", he heard the deep confident voice of his brother Seokjin and he spun around with a deep growl, gun pointed at the doctor, a snarl on his face.

"What?!", he rasped out irritated, lowering the gun but not after giving Jin a death glare and the elder stepped back a bit. It wasn't clever to mess with the insane Prince of Korea when he was in this state of mind.

"Nothing, I almost have enough patients so you can go and... well do whatever you please", a wide, demonic smirk formed on Jeongguk's lips by these words, he knew what that meant. That Jin had everything he needed and he could now skip over to killing the rest.

"Excellent", Jeongguk breathed out pleased and excited. Immediately turned around, giving in for his desire to kill everyone on the spot. All of his servants moved respectfully out of the way, not wanting to come in contact with the intimidating man who stood tall, dressed in a black coat, underneath his typical suit.

Jeon Jeongguk was ready to destroy this place.

•••

The powerful raven was humming a little song while he stepped over the multiple dead bodies he left. His face stoic and emotionless while some still alive patients begged for him to help them but he killed everyone who was still breathing, not even bothering to listen to their pleas. His cold black eyes suddenly snapped towards another cell, at the end of the corridor, and something inside of him told him to go there.

He didn't complain, he was curious what was behind those metal bars, Jeongguk was eager to know, excited even. Some of the patients of this asylum had... special powers... creatures even with inhuman abilities... they were called Metas.

And maybe Jeongguk was going to meet one today. But when he came closer, he saw two suspicious guards walking inside of the cell, their faces filled with evil desires and the Clown prince stalked closer, gun already loaded and ready to take their lives.

The two were hovering over a small figure, obviously bothering the person under them, mocking the tiny figure with cruel words. Jeongguk shook his head in fake pity, these were literal hunger games, kill or get killed. And these two just lost the game.

"Another two", Jeongguk mumbled with an insane giggle afterwards, shooting them right in their heads and they fell to the ground with a nasty thud. His attention then fell on the tiny person on the ground.

Curiosity rushed over him, the urge to know who this was, was so strong, that Jeongguk was surprised about it, it felt like he needed to know or else he won't be happy again. And then, the tiny person, a boy, lifted his head, long beautiful chocolate locks fell into his porcelain face and Jeongguk couldn't help but to stare at the ethereal being in front of him.

Because this was not a boy, this was an angel, sent out of heaven and Jeongguk couldn't remember the last time he saw something this stunning. The boy's large brown, caramel, amber eyes were filled with fear, tears and the silent plead to not harm him. Jeongguk suddenly felt rough, dirty with all the blood on his hands, he wanted to clean himself to be allowed to be in the near of this stunning creature.

It was scary to the raven because he never experienced something like that before in his life. But with a for him so typical smirk, he crouched down in front of the small boy who scrambled away with a sweet whimper leaving his way too red lips.

He was too sweet, utter sugar with his large scared eyes, he looked so tiny and vulnerable, it made Jeongguk want to crush him under his feet, like a tiny flower. As soon as he had these thoughts, he shook his head, focusing back on the heavenly creature in front of him.

Jeongguk tilted his head, excitement bubbling in his head when the little angel pressed himself more into the corner, watching Jeongguk anxiously.

"What do we have here? You look way too normal to be here, Sweetie", Jeongguk exclaimed with a hungry smile, the boy indeed seemed way too sweet and innocent to stay here in this asylum.

If beauty was the reason why he was here, Jeongguk could even understand it.
T

he boy didn't seem to notice the warning in his voice nor did he recognize the insane man which irritated Jeongguk. But he was more desperate to hear the pretty brunet's voice before anything else.

Jeongguk was especially fascinated with the boy's eyes, he was curious who he was. And it surprised him. But then the boy spoke. And Jeongguk's world became silent.

"P-please...", it needed just one word, one single word to crush Jeongguk's entire world and form it new. His mind was spinning while his eyes were fixed on the little brunet who looked so fearful at him, large eyes too big for his little tired face, tiny fragile body shivering from the cold.

"W-who are you?"

Taehyung never felt this scared in his life. Yes, Minho was fucking terrifying but something about the way the man moved, and the fact that he just easily killed two of Taehyung's guards, made Taehyung cower in fear.

But he also felt a weird pull towards the man, the brunet wanted to see his face... and it confused him.

"You can call me Jeongguk, Sweetie, And I guess, I'm your savor now", the ink haired man said, eyes still fixed on the little patient while Taehyung chewed anxiously on his bottom lip.

"W-will you kill me?", he whispered scared, but knowing what to imply with his question. Taehyung indeed wanted to die, he didn't want to become Minho's toy so he'd prefer death but he was still human and he feared death.

"Depends", the man chuckled, he had such a deep but soothing voice, dark like black coffee. The little brunet trembled, he couldn't quite focus on the man with his blurry sight, he was so so tired...

Jeongguk inched closer, taking a look of the boy's stunning face.

Their eyes met.

And both hearts stopped for a second.

Dark onyx eyes met chocolate eyes, both males looked stunned at each other, they were so lost in each other's eyes that they both didn't feel the burning of the new tattoo engraving into their skin, showing what they were for each other.

Soulmates.

Jeongguk smiled happily, his eyes only focused on the heavenly being who belonged only to him. This boy was his. The insane clown prince of Korea has finally found his angel.

And he would never let anyone else approach his soulmate.

~

Ela_koo