이십사

Taehyung was fiddling shyly with his fingers, trying his best to ignore the warmth coming from the male right beside him. Both males were staying silent, enjoying the close proximity to each other.

Jeongguk's hand has naturally found its way to Taehyung's neck, two fingers pressed with less pressure onto the tattoo on Taehyung's neck, pride swelling in his heart by the sight of his initials on the beauty's neck.

The brunet wanted to say something but didn't find any words to voice out what was running through his mind. He actually felt pretty shy with staying in the near of his soulmate, not knowing how to interact with him or even if he was allowed to talk to the intimidating male. He enjoyed the comfort he found in Jeongguk's arms. His embrace felt like home already and Taehyung snuggled closer carefully, finally having a bit more control over his limbs again.

Taehyung has missed the feeling to know that someone cared about him...

"Tell me something about yourself, angel... I wanna know everything", Jeongguk suddenly interrupted the comfortable silence, lifting Taehyung's light weight easily up and pulling him closer by his thighs, hands resting on the boy's hips.

"I really wanna know how my innocent angel ended up in this asylum", the man grumbled, eyes visibly darkened by the memory, Taehyung left shivering on his lap, pressing himself closer.

"Y-you'll be-"

"Whatever you're trying to say, I'm not disgusted or angry at you if you tell me the exact truth", Jeongguk interrupted Taehyung, eyes soft as he looked at the lovely creature staying on his lap.

"I could never be angry with you, not when you're the only fucking good thing in my dark life", the maniac chuckled and it made Taehyung's heart flutter.

Jeongguk really was caring, in his own fucked up way and Taehyung felt himself craving for more, wanted more of Jeongguk's hushed compliments and praises. "I-I... I'm not insane", Taehyung whispered, cheek pressed against Jeongguk's chest, hands fiddling in his tiny lap before he looked up to Jeongguk, eyes now a lot more clearer and cheeks tinted a healthy pink. "I'm not insane b-but I-I", Taehyung choked out, suddenly with teary eyes, a strangled sob leaving his lips when the memories hit him.

Flashback

"Mommy, there's someone knocking on the door, should I open?", innocent 15-years-old Taehyung called out for his motherwho looked up from her book, sitting with elegant crossed legs on an armchair in their large living room.

"Oh, please do Honey and then inform your father that we have a visitor", Kim Jennie said with a soft smile while looking lovingly at her little son who smiled happily, full cheeks flushed before running excitedly to the door, opening the heavy oak door.

He was greeted with the malicious smile Governor Choi's only son Minho, the young man was eyeing Taehyung intensely before a smirk formed on his face.

"H-hello Sir, how may I help you?", the little brunet asked politely, a shy smile forming on his face when he complimented the powerful male into their huge house, taking off his jacket while Minho looked around.

"I wanted to talk to your father about something but I rather prefer it if you're there too", Minho purred, looking down at the smaller male who stared up to him with parted lips, looking like an innocent deer, so undeniably beautiful and it made Minho's desire for the male burst higher.