삼십

"It's time to mess up the little son of the governor, don't you think? Always wanted to harm a politician and he's just a little candy I'm gonna crack open!", Jeongguk cheered while clapping his hands together, wanting to tear the male apart for ever hurting his little angel, his hope spending dove.

"Just like he attempted to crack my Taehyungie... but this is not going to happen", Jeongguk darkly announced, tilting his head to the side like an owl.

"Jeongguk... is this wise...? The police is already searching for you in every part of the city", Namjoon suddenly spoke up. "The atmosphere is still tense from attacking the asylum... Gguk this is insane, even for you", Namjoon breathed out and Jeongguk released a loud cackle of laughter.

Ink colored hair cascading over porcelain skin when Jeongguk lifted his head in an attempt to laugh out loud but his voice came to an halt when he understood the meaning behind Namjoon's words. "He hurt my angel! Didn't you see in what pain he was?! He's still flinching away from any touches! And I can't stand that", Jeongguk snarled, suddenly whipping around.

A sudden explosion of sound grew loud and when Jeongguk lowered his arm, the gun in his hand was smoking from the force pressing out a bullet, the digit aimed at a nearby tree.

"I know he hurt Taehyung. But he was the one who got hurt. Not you", Namjoon stated firmly, not even fazed by the man's usual crazy behavior. "Let him decide on what should be Choi's fate. Taehyung has every right to do that and it's not your choice to do so", the man said firmly and Jeongguk snarled, angry about the fact that Namjoon indeed was right.

"I won't let this end here. When I can't destroy Choi himself, I'll take his underlings down", the dark haired maniac promised, black swirls glowing inside of his menacing eyes, trying to intimidate the man who was standing in front of him, looking like a predator at its prey.

"You!", he spun around after Namjoon has finally lowered his head in polite submission, pointing at an anxious looking, scrawny male.

"Go get me a car ready! I want to see heads roll!"

°°°

When Taehyung was pulled into the new room, gentle hands holding him upwards, steadying him. " I'm actually not supposed to show you this but Jeonggukie is probably out there, killing someone sooo... I'm going against his will", Jimin grinned before showing Taehyung the inside of the room.

And the boy instinctively gasped before walking inside the room.

"J-Jeongguk did this...? For me...?", the stunned brunet asked, stretching his hand out in awe, finger tips brushing over the gifts Jeongguk has gotten him.

Tears welled in his eyes when he took the swirling colors in.

Because he stood right in the middle of brushes, paint tubes and blank canvasses.

Jeongguk really did remember how much he loved to draw, to paint... and making him such a gift... it meant the world to the little brunet who has been living in hell, everything that meant something to him getting ripped apart from him, before getting thrown himself into the darkest maw of hellfire.

"T-this is...", a sob stopped the brunet from talking, pressing his hand against his mouth before walking forward to examine the beauty put into the room, the utensils being from perfect quality, having cost a fortune as Taehyung knew how much such were paid for, only having a few colors to mix back home.

Back when his life was nothing but normal and innocent.

"Go look around, Bubs. It's all yours...", Jimin said, he knew it wasn't his place to show Taehyung these but he wanted to show the boy that Jeongguk indeed cared for him. And that was the sign Jimin needed for hoping, wishing that Jeongguk, the Jeongguk, his shy loving little brother wasn't fully lost to the madness driving him apart each day, more and more.

So Jimin watched with fond eyes how the petite brunet was walking around, fingers touching each brush, each paint tube displayed, a tender smile on his face, eyes sparkling while happy tears ran down his cheeks without his notice or without his bother to wipe them away.

The little beauty was truly holding their future in his hands, and especially, Jeongguk's.

°°°

Jeongguk's blood thirst has finally calmed a bit, satisfied after burning down a couple sets of police stations, getting off by their horrified screams and begs for mercy.

"Where was your mercy when I begged for you to come and save me? You turned me down, I burn you alive", Jeongguk giggled, storming inside of his mansion, servants fearfully rushing out of the way of the maniac. Jeongguk was covered in blood and dirt, clothes lingered in the dark musk smell of smoke wasn't clearly a pleasant view but Jeongguk of course didn't care about his attire, searching for his soulmate he yearned to see.

Two fingers pressed onto the tattoo of Taehyung's name on his neck, the insane prince of Korea looked around quite panicked but as soon as he got a glimpse of the young boy, he relaxed, soft smile dancing on his lips.

"Angel", he roared, eager to get his hands on the gorgeous boy again, wanting to hold the beauty in his arms again, running his hands over his lovely honey skin and capturing the beauty he held in such delicate form.

"Angel!", he called out another time, much more demanding than the first, Taehyung lifted his head, wide sweet eyes tinted in a chocolate color fixed on Jeongguk. Before Jeongguk could register what was happening, he felt a little weight dropping right into his arms.

"Tae, Angel, please be careful", Jeongguk immediately huffed, capturing Taehyung into a safe hug, pressing Taehyung's petite body close. But when Jeongguk fully came to realize what was happening, he already felt soft, plushy lips pressed against his own, Taehyung has lifted his head.

In order to kiss his soulmate.

~

Ela_koo