삼십사

After this pained confession, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what Jeongguk has told him, his heart still aching and burning whenever his thoughts slipped back to the man's horrible past.

Jeongguk went through so much pain. But he kept the agony deep inside of himself until it was eating him alive and prevented him from ever turning back normal. Until it destroyed his mind and entire being.

And Taehyung could understand hin so good, knowing about the misery stored inside the maniac's mind and heart, he too has been tortured with Minho trying to break him.

Unlike the fact that he wasn't breakable.

He and Jeongguk escaped their captors with only the difference on how they did it...

Jeongguk slaughtered the ones who brought pain upon him, Taehyung simply left, escaping Minho's toxic grip and hopefully never coming back. The brunet felt himself receiving his strength back, day by day... the wounds inside and outside his body would still leave scars on his form, soul and mind.

But Taehyung wanted to grow on them, learning how to protect himself and never allowing anyone to take advantage of him ever again. Jeongguk was helping him in becoming this person.

The raven has completely melted in the presence of Taehyung, being the first one to truly listen to him, seeing past the image of the crazy psychopath who brought hell upon Asia. He saw past the maniac the broken soul hid behind.

In return, Jeongguk grew deeply attached to the first one seeing him as a person and not trying to change him. His family, his beloved half brothers, knew about his struggle, his insanity but unlike Taehyung, they could never fully accept the man and his crazy being, his craving to destroy, kill, hurt... Taehyung could.

Because he knew what pain could make people do when they were at their lowest point in life. Life wasn't fair but because of this aspect, it somehow became fair.

But sometimes, a few people have become more unlucky than others... and they had to suffer their whole life for even some important, particular moments. Jeongguk could never become the man he has been before, the child he has been, was gone.

Gone his happy memories that were so few in count, only the insanity replacing every other version of the man he once was. Ripped apart from his childhood, Jeongguk had to grow up at a young age, taking care of himself and protecting his life. Murdering his first victim at the young, supposed to be innocent age of ten. Allowing his parents to murder every inch of innocence of a seven years old until it was replaced with the cold unforgiving mind of a ten years old killer.

Taehyung still suffered from Minho's toxic influence, his throat slowly recovering from screaming in agony and pain of three years straight. His heart grew numb after watching his own parents getting killed by Minho before he was exposed to daily torture and humiliation.

Both men were victims, supposed to break under the heavy influence of their environment but strangely, it only allowed them to find and give each other strength.

And now, it was the time to heal and find revenge.

•••

Bony hands were ripping on Taehyung's skin, tearing his flesh apart to fest on his body, teeth coming down to his arms, fingers, shoulders, chest, waist, claws scratching at his soft thighs and all Taehyung could do was crying.