삼십팔

Taehyung has insisted on being carried by Jeongguk, the taller man not even complaining but pressing a gentle kiss to Taehyung's nose before lifting the light boy up, frowning before gently praising Taehyung for gaining weight. The boy beaming in happiness, snuggling close to Jeongguk.

While the other male couldn't help but to worry. Taehyung was doing so good, making so much process but to Jeongguk, it was still not enough. His precious soulmate was still so light, so delicate looking and Jeongguk could still see his ribs when he stretched.

It worried him, making him want to wrap Taehyung into a blanket and put him away from all evil. Knowing that he was the most evil right now in Taehyung's life was an exception of course, he would never hurt the one dear to him, his precious soulmate.

"Ggukie, where are you taking me?", Taehyung sleepily mumbled, suckling cutely on the collar of Jeongguk's shirt, feeling cozy, wrapped in a fluffy blanket and dressed in Jeongguk's clothes, a faint promise between them to buy Taehyung his own. "To the kitchen. Can't have my angel starving now, can I?", Jeongguk smiled, making Taehyung giggle.

"I love that you're so caring", the brunet giggled, pressing a little kiss against Jeongguk's neck. The ink haired male's breath hitched by this absolutely adorable exclaim. "Caring? People are screaming when they hear my name, I torture people on a daily basis and you have the audacity to call me-"

A kiss on his lips shut him up, the most prettiest angel looking up to him with a fond smile on his pink plump lips, rosy shadows dancing on his fuller turning cheeks. "Shut up. You're my Ggukie so you're nice", Taehyung declared with a wide smile and because he looked so happy, Jeongguk grumpily complied, carrying Taehyung downstairs.

"You're lucky you're so cute, Angel or else I'd have your pretty ass punished for speaking so daringly to me", the maniac commented dryly, making the boy in his arms roll his eyes before cuddling closer to his chest. "You only like me because I'm cute?", he cheekily said.

And Jeongguk panicked. "No no, of course not, that's not what I meant- You're my Baby angel after all", Jeongguk hurried to say, pressing Taehyung closer to him, making the boy purr before secretly smiling, knowing his little trick has worked.

It was adorable to see the two interacting with each other like this, being flirty and over all completely soft and gentle with each other, even the usually so cold Jeongguk was holding Taehyung like the most precious person in the world. Which he was. His cute little Baby angel.

"You have such a cute nickname for me... want to give you one too", Taehyung grumbled into Jeongguk's neck, the raven smiling secretly before placing Taehyung down onto a chair in the kitchen, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Find one until I'm back and you're getting dessert. And I mean not myself", Jeongguk smirked, making Taehyung gasp before breaking into giggles of pure happiness, gleaming with happiness and Jeongguk was taken aback for a second before he smiled shortly and quickly pressed a kiss to Taehyung's hair. "I'm getting you some food, angel", Jeongguk said.

Taehyung obediently stayed where he was, frail hands tucked in between his thighs, soft expression on his face and he was even pouting a bit, swinging his legs and being happy to finally see more meat sticking to his thighs, his knees not being the largest part of his legs anymore.

When he looked up after hearing someone coming inside the room, he sensed danger, senses getting on high alert, his ears ringing from a possible threat without even seeing who came in. But it had Taehyung trusting his instincts and jumping onto his feet, head lifted on high alert.

The entrance was made by a tall man, clothed in all black and when his eyes fell on Taehyung, they darkened, Taehyung stiffening immediately when the male walked closer. "Well, aren't you a pretty one... a new maid? Even though you're a guy, you're pretty cute", the male commented, making Taehyung furrow his brows confused.

His confusion soon vanished when the man lunged forward.

Resulting in Taehyung to punch him straight in the face.

~

Starting from this chapter, these are NEW updates, not republished chapters, hope you enjoy

Ela_koo