삼십구

Once the man realized what has happened, he turned red from anger, aiming for the petite boy who suddenly didn't look that scared and helpless, eyes turning cold and calculating, ditching the upcoming punch.

"Fucking twink, come here, little shit!", the man sneered, Taehyung moving out of the way like the speed of light, he was using his small figure to his advantage, dodging the angry man who's face turned bright red from anger, trying to catch the slim brunet. "I'll fucking kill you, twink!", he yelled, resulting in another, quick hard punch against his head, making him look confused.

Taehyung moved back from him, little smile playing on his face when he innocently tilted his head. He has never told anyone, never intended to. It was his own little secret that he knew how to fight. His own father has thought of it as a good thing to teach his son how to fight, with the sweet age of twelve.

Back in the days when Minho first came into Taehyung's life, the little, innocent minded Taehyung would've never thought to be in need of his ability. When he was captured, his poor parents killed brutally right in front of his breaking eyes, it was too late.

Starved and almost on the urge of death, Taehyung was unable to fight for himself... even unable to hold his weakened body up, only being able to fight with words while in reality he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself but couldn't show it since he was kept starved and tortured.

But not, with his strength coming back, Taehyung would not allow anyone to give him bullshit and try to treat him like a delicious piece of meat. Well, except his crazy soulmate of course.

"Don't start anything you cannot finish, sugar", Taehyung warned with a low whisper, feeling finally confident in his skin again, all thanks to the amazing support of his soulmate.

Taehyung didn't want to be the weak stone in Jeongguk's way, he knew what he was capable of and he wanted to show everyone in this house. He wanted them to see that he was the perfect piece for Jeongguk's broken puzzle, that he was the one to complete the crazed prince of Korea.

He wanted Jeongguk to finally show him his rough side because he was not afraid of Jeongguk. Because he was finally strong enough to show his gorgeous maniac that he could be just as rough as Jeongguk.

"How dare you to talk to me like this! Piece of shit!", the man roared absolutely furious, lunging forward in order to grab Taehyung, his fingers lingering over his exposed skin of his arm, nails only grazing his skin when Taehyung skipped out of the way.

Twirling around elegantly in a perfect turn, fingers quickly coming in touch with the shiny silver of a kitchen knife, pulling it out of its holder before turning around, the action happening just in a split of a second.

Right after plunging the knife deeply inside of the arm of the man who bite out a bloody scream when Taehyung twisted the knife in the same arm which came in touch with him. The petite brunet now easily wrestled the man to the ground, gracefully straddling his chest.

The beauty leaned forward, head tilted to the side as if he was curious to know why the man was screaming like a mad man, pretty black lashes fluttering over doe eyes which seemed to be filled with fiery coldness. "You try to touch me again and I'll do worse, you get me? What would your boss think of you?", Taehyung whispered amused, voice still low as he was afraid to damage his vocal cords again.

"Fucking whore, I'll kill you", the man seethed, wanting to flip the little beauty off but Taehyung only twisted the knife harder with a little smile dancing on his pretty lips. "I think it's the other way around", he giggled before plunging the knife deeper.

Blood splattered on his pretty face and the man screamed.

Taehyung shivered, he did not enjoy the cold sensation on his face, didn't like the way the man moved and he felt exhausted, strength fading away.

The same moment when he wanted to shout for Jeongguk, said man ran inside the kitchen, looking very alarmed and with two guns in his hand, Yoongi and Namjoon right behind him. The ink haired man looked freaked out, black eyes wide and pupils large, long dark hair tossed and entire body tensed.

When Jeongguk rushed inside the kitchen, alarmed by the noise, he wasn't expecting Taehyung to be the reason of that bloody scream and definitely not ready to see his sweet soulmate with blood all over his face, hell breaking loose for him.

"Oh my fucking god", Yoongi exhaled absolutely horrified when they realized the situation they barged into. Because it was Taehyung having another man under him, knife tightly in between his long artist fingers, blood dirtying the floor.

Looking up, Taehyung smiled hesitantly at Jeongguk, pouting his plump lips cutely when he saw the distress in his soulmate's eyes who didn't seem to understand. "Ggukie... he tried touching me... I only defended myself", the little thing weakly mumbled, suddenly starting to tremble since the action used a lot of strength.

"Fuck, angel", Jeongguk cursed, rushing forward and dropping his guns carelessly to the floor, running to Taehyung who fell backwards, right into Jeongguk's strong awaiting arms.

"Are you mad with me...?", Taehyung whispered anxiously while Namjoon and Yoongi hurried to clean up the mess he made and throw the daring man into Jeongguk's prison.

The ink haired maniac was quick to shake his head, cupping Taehyung's cheeks and peppering his face with kisses. "No, Angel, I'm so proud of you. Aren't you my pretty little puppy, Baby angel? Such a good boy for Daddy! Hurting a bad man trying to harm what is mine! Good good angel!", Jeongguk breathed out, crazed eyes moving over Taehyung's face and Taehyung loved this compliment, smiling widely up to Jeongguk.

"And here I was, thinking you couldn't get anymore perfect... gosh Taehyung, my angel, you're perfect for me... you can fight", Jeongguk breathed out, desire and lust in his voice.

"That is so fucking hot", the man growled hoarsely, nosing Taehyung's neck, licking over his tattoo and the brunet sighed happily, tilting his head and allowing Jeongguk to clean him from the blood.

"Yeah?", he whimpered a bit when he was pulled onto Jeongguk's steady, hard thighs, the man shamelessly groping his ass. "Yeah. So hot. Didn't know my gorgeous boy had that in him", Jeongguk purred, pulling Taehyung close until their middles rubbed together.

"I love you."

And right there, on the middle of the bloody kitchen floor, Jeon Jeongguk for the first time ever in his life, confessed his love to someone.

That specific someone being no one else than his lovely soulmate Kim Taehyung. Who was so much more than a broken asylum patient.

"I love you too."

~

I didnt notice but thank you for 100K... again... oof my heart is not aching no no

Elahtae