Jimin has became more clingy to Taehyung, always showing up on his doorstep and demanding cuddles, making it impossible for Jeongguk now to sneak in.

Who was now always hanging from the wall and sulking while glaring at the smaller male but also being incredibly worried for Taehyung's safety as the innocent male didn't notice how sexual some how Jimin's touches have gotten.

Taehyung's innocence was turning into a dangerous threat to his safety and it was frustrating for Jeongguk how sweet and pure the male was.

Because he as the devil of course knew about all the bad characteristics buried inside mankind, knowing all about their sinful thoughts and desires. His Taehyungie being in the middle of horny men who had no much distraction than each other was something he feared.
Jeongguk just wanted to take Taehyung down to hell with him, turn him immortal and have the sweet male sit by his side as Queen forever.

But unfortunately for him, Taehyung had other plans. He was still debating and thinking over his final decision, trying to enjoy as much time as possible with Jimin and inside the church.

Because he knew, that once he would make his final decision of staying with Jeongguk, the man would take him away from the monastery and make him stay in hell. Jeongguk has often enough talked about this wish.

For now, it stayed with stolen moments of privacy in the church, kisses shared behind the altar, Taehyung staying in Jeongguk's arms like it was his place to be and Jeongguk begging Taehyung to allow him take the monk away...

Taehyung's heart was aching when he saw how sad his lover became, still blushing over the fact that he was calling him lover.

His friend Jimin also noticed the distress of Taehyung, possessiveness bubbling up when Taehyung still didn't want to talk to him. He didn't want his best friend drifting away from him, having a well kept secret.

Jimin hated secrets and he hated Taehyung having one from him. So when Taehyung disappeared once again with a poor excuse on his lips, the once friendly monk couldn't help himself but to follow Taehyung.

Jimin was actually surprised to find Taehyung walking back towards the small church in the back of their abandoned monastery, the small building seeming to have become Taehyung's second home by now.

Taehyung looked around curiously, making sure no one was there before entering the church. With Jimin silently following him, frown evident on his face.

"What are you doing here, Taehyungie...", he mumbled, following him. When he entered the church, he first didn't see Taehyung but when he did, he only saw his beautiful grey hair peaking out from over the large golden altar.

Jimin quickly walked around the podium, curious what the heck has been pulling Taehyung away from him. He was shocked to see Taehyung, lovely sweet innocent Taehyungie, in the deep intimate embrace of another man.

A man with large black horns and midnight colored huge wings behind his back.

"What in god's name- TAEHYUNG?!", the shocked scream made the two lovers split apart alarmed, the taller of the two protectively pushing his sweet human behind him, glaring at the intruder, Jimin in this case, with red eyes.

"That's a demon!", Jimin yelled, pointing an accusing finger at the man with horns who rolled his eyes by this scream.

"Thank you for pointing out the obvious, human", he commented dryly but a pair of delicate shaped hands made him turn his head. Taehyung peaked around his shoulder, wide brown eyes fixed on his best friend who looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"J-Jiminie, please don't be mad", Taehyung stuttered out, seeing how dangerous his best friend looked who never has looked like that before, always calm and sweet in Taehyung's presence.

"You betrayer! This is what you did all this time?", Jimin furiously growled, anger evident in his usually warm eyes, glaring at Taehyung.

Who squeaked surprised, hiding behind Jeongguk's body who himself hissed a warning at Jimin. "Careful there. Don't talk to my Baby like that", the devil warned, knowing that Jimin had no idea who he really was.

"Your Baby?! Taehyung! Do you have any idea what consequences this behavior brings you?! I thought you were smarter than that, but no, you have to act like a whore! You belong into a brothel rather than a monastery!", the hateful words made Taehyung gasp shocked, tears brimming in his eyes and he screamed when Jimin suddenly launched forward, trying to claw at his face.

"I gave you my love and you bitch throw yourself at a demon?! Get here you little pest! I'll destroy you!", Jimin screeched, being pulled away by Jeongguk who now stood in his full height, demon horns growing longer and dark wings shielding Taehyung from Jimin's attacks.

"Jeongguk, no! Don't hurt him please!", the plead made Jeongguk groan internally but he still obeyed, reaching forward and smacking Jimin's head against the cold marble of the altar before the male could even reach Jeongguk's precious Baby, falling to the ground unconscious.

"Are you okay, Lovely?", Jeongguk asked worried, seeing the tears in Taehyung's eyes, looking vulnerably down at the knocked out Jimin. "He hates m-me", Taehyung cried out hurt, running into Jeongguk's embrace and sobbing against his chest.

"M-my only f-friend hates me", he sobbed, Jeongguk's heart clenched because he couldn't stand seeing his lover sad. "I'm so sorry, Babyboy...", he mumbled while he in reality was relieved that Jimin exploded like that.

Now he wouldn't be the villain for wishing to have Jimin out of his way. Taehyung sniffled, looking at his best friend, pain aching in his chest. His last support was gone... his only friend...

"Turn me immortal, Jeongguk... I cannot stand being here anymore", Taehyung said with trembling voice, tears running down his cheeks when he looked over to Jimin.

"Nothing is holding me here now", the young monk sadly announced, allowing his lover to pull him into a tight embrace.

Dark smoke grew around them and the last thing of Taehyung visible on this earth, in this century, were his large sad eyes before his mortal body fell to the ground and his new immortal self was taken to hell, along with his lover, the emperor of hell in order to rule hell with Jeongguk.

~

An update coz you were so sweet to me and giving me so much love and strength ❤

Ela_koo