Many decades have passed and Jeongguk has been playfully congratulating Taehyung to his 800th Birthday, Taehyung hitting him playfully before getting pulled into a kiss.

The devil has kept his promise of making Taehyung his Queen. The boy has been terrified at first of course, knowing only Jeongguk, the depths of hell scaring him immensely but Jeongguk stayed persistent and sweet, taking the time and showing Taehyung around to make him feel comfortable.

His demons have stared at them shocked, disgusted or lustfully when they got to know that the devil had a new playtoy by his side, a young monk, stolen from his monastery and turned immortal, to pleasure Jeongguk for eternity.

Only to find out that this little monk, beautiful brown eyes wide and filled with fear, was the devil's mate and set off limits, Jeongguk's precious Queen by his side. At the first time Taehyung has been wandering alone in the gigantic castle located in the depths of hell, he has been attacked by multiple a gray demons in the middle of an hallway, screaming terrified for Jeongguk.

The devil has punished the daring demons beyond belief, burning with rage while he was screaming that his little beauty was off limits, Taehyung clutching scared onto him, in the deep embrace of the devil.

Jeongguk in response then started to grow absolutely protective of Taehyung, not allowing him to leave his side and especially not allowing him to leave hell.

Taehyung on the other side has started to crave for Jeongguk's affection whenever he became possessive.

He loved how Jeongguk pampered him, showering him in kisses and Taehyung even started to cutely whine whenever Jeongguk didn't give him as much attention as he wanted and craved for.

Taehyung in this case even started to become bratty, cuddly and unbelievably demanding, crawling up Jeongguk's lap and hugging him until the devil would turn his attention towards him.

Hundreds of years later, Taehyung was still not over the fact that he now belonged to the mighty devil himself. Being the biggest sin himself for falling in love with Lucifer.

It felt like a dream but he didn't regret his decision for leaving with Jeongguk on this faithful day. Even though he had his doubts at the beginning, shying away from Jeongguk all the time. Hiding sometimes even, making himself small and crying in his sleep because Lucifer wouldn't allow him to leave hell, missing the fresh air and sunlight on his skin, wishing to leave...

Jeongguk didn't care, he wanted Taehyung from the first moment he saw him. And being the devil of course meant that he was being selfish and cruel, even to his beloved one. He couldn't stand the thought of leaving his Taehyung in the mortal world.

Jimin might be dead, as he was informed by Hoseok but he wasn't the only thread.

Being so beautiful and pure, Jeongguk needed to keep Taehyung safe and away from any dangers.

So he claimed the sweet monk completely, after getting the beauty's consent of course, giving him a tattoo that would identify him as Jeongguk's Queen. But that happened only thousand years later after lots of begging and pouting from the devil's side.

And Taehyung now wasn't afraid anymore. 800 years spend with the devil and Taehyung has fallen in love. Hard. He now couldn't be imagined away from Jeongguk's side and all the demons knew and feared him and his influence over the devil.