십일

Warning! This chapter is rated mature! Don't read if uncomfortable! Smut gay scenes!

"Comfortable?", Jeongguk asked with a dark smirk towards the gorgeous being seated nicely on his lap, golden thighs trembling when he shakily nodded.

"Mhm", Taehyung made a noise of pleasure, groaning when Jeongguk purposely moved under him.

"G-Ggu", Taehyung panted, burying his head into Jeongguk's chest, the devil chuckling and biting softly into Taehyung's neck, his most favorite part of his precious lover. Since the first day together, Jeongguk has developed a thing for the grey head's pretty neck, always marking him and even pleading Taehyung to allow him to tattoo his neck.

Which Taehyung has denied, leaving a whiny Jeongguk suckling angrily on his neck and leaving a dark bruise on his neck. "If you dont allow me a tattoo, I'll cover you in Mark's instead. My marks. Coz you're mine", Jeongguk has grumbled childishly before pulling Taehyung into his strong embrace and teleporting them into their bedroom to throw Taehyung on the bed and ravish him for hours.

"What is it? Are you nicely seated on your throne, Babyboy?", Jeongguk asked cockily, moving his hands down on Taehyung's body and purposely pressing against the small bulge forming in his soft flat stomach, Taehyung answering with a choked whine.

He was straddling Jeongguk's lap, shaking golden thighs parted over Jeongguk's muscular legs, ass planted on his lap and Jeongguk's cock nicely seated in between Taehyung's plush ass cheek, pressed against the boy's prostate.

"Mhm, y-yes Ggu... feels nice", Taehyung mumbled, snuggling against Jeongguk's broad chest, the devil growling darkly from the movement, cupping Taehyung's ass with his large hands and kneading the flesh softly.

The king of hell was sitting on his own throne, having his beautiful lover seated on his lap like a king himself, purring slowly like a little sleepy kitten, entire body entangled with Jeongguk's.

Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around Jeongguk when some demons crawled inside the devil's throne hall, whimpering quietly while Jeongguk pushed his large white shirt down his lover's ass so he would be covered.

The demons were literally crawling as Jeongguk has forbidden them to enter his throne hall confident, a punishment they all received for touching precious little Taehyungie.

"Report", the emperor of Hell commanded, giving his lover a shallow, almost unnoticeable thrust, the beauty whimpered into his chest, weakly punching him. Taehyung felt hot, suffocated even, entire body burning with the need to move but Jeongguk has Forbidden him to move.

Only wanted Taehyung to cockwarm him like a good toy, the pretty male whimpering in defeat but complied, knowing that his reward would literally be heavenly. So Taehyung stayed still, feeling so incredibly full and warm, wishing to lift his hips and ride Jeongguk in front of his subordinates.

The thought left him silently moaning in Jeongguk's arms, slowly circling his hips and earning a hard quick smack on his ass, jumping awake. "Behave, Babyboy", Jeongguk growled at him quietly while he listened to the demon reporting to him, eyes fixed on the demon, ignoring Taehyung.

A defeated whine left Taehyung's lips by this, craving for Jeongguk's attention but knowing he would get nothing if he would start to act bratty now. They've been together for so long to know each other in and out.

"Behave or I'll lock you away again and no coming out for a year or so", Jeongguk warned, his most used punishment when his Baby decided to be bratty, Taehyung quickly growing putty in his arms by this. "Y-yes", Taehyung whined, earning another smack.

"Yes who?", Jeongguk asked with lifted brow, cockily licking his lips when his beauty whimpered, whimpering a soft 'Sir'.

It was their current used nickname, the pair trying out almost every kink, one specific kink for a few centuries or more, both of them incredibly loving the changing pleasures in their bedroom, both enjoying to try something new out and to be challenged.

They now were into Exhibitionism, Taehyung once sucking Jeongguk off during a demon punishment, seating in front of Jeongguk's seat, naked except his low hanging kimono, lips wrapped tightly around Jeongguk's cock, the man holding his long silver locks in his hand while he watched the punishment, seemingly unbothered with his little cocksleeve on his knees for him.

Another scenario in which Taehyung was bend over Jeongguk's gigantic desk, fingered by the devil who was talking to his generals about an upcoming war in England he wanted to start through jealousy, the seven deadly sins all inside the room, bickering, Wrath nearly jumping on the king's beauty because he looked so lewd, Lust jerking himself off shamelessly while Jeongguk smirked at them, turning his fingers until Taehyung came untouched.

Another time Jeongguk was fucking Taehyung in front of thousands of demons on an official meeting, the boy hanging in his arms with beautifully arched back and red bitten nipples, jaw hanging ajar and screaming Jeongguk's name when he came.

Jeongguk loved to show everyone that Taehyung belonged to him, that the beautiful immortal creature was off limits, wanted to have everyone begging to touch Taehyung but knew they couldn't because he was Jeongguk's property, his Queen, his Baby.

"I could do this for years", Jeongguk sighed, teasingly playing with Taehyung, toying with him until he finay got what he wanted, Taehyung's eyes rolling back and mouth opened in a silent scream.

"I'm eager for this eternity with you by my side, Babyboy. Now be a good boy and make your Sir come and maybe I'll bend you over my throne and fuck you like you deserve", Jeongguk grumbled.

Completely ignoring the lucky/unlucky demons who were forced to watch how the king's Sweetheart lifted his hips and weakly started to ride the devil without anything of his luring little body visible.

Being forced to watch how the devil threw his head back, large horns curling out of midnight hair, wings fluttering when the boy on his lap moving his seductive hips, hands resting on his shoulders until the dangerous man came with a deep terrifying growl of the boy's name, pulling him close into a heated kiss.

"Good boy. My good boy. My baby", Jeongguk lowly praised the whimpering and panting boy who looked so happy by the praise, being happy to have pleased his lover.

"Oh, you're still here?", the emperor asked amused when he saw the whining demons on the ground, pulling his exhausted lover closer to him. "Well, you can go. And dont think too much of my Baby while jerking off. Remember that you can watch but never have him. He's mine", Jeongguk proudly said.

Taehyung weakly smacked his chest.

This eternity was everything and nothing Taehyung wished for but he was so happy that he has decided 850 years ago to go with Jeongguk.

Because his life wouldn't be the same without the raven haired emperor of hell.

His mate and love of his life.

~

Ela_koo