♢40

2 years later

2 years later

"Ceo Kim, should I leave these on your desk?"

"Yes, I'll look through them later." Yunhee spoke, walking towards her office- her ponytail swaying down her back as she did so.

"Ceo Kim, Lee cosmetics would like to hold a meeting."
"Send them in, Mark." Yunhee ordered, picking up her coffee and striding into the board room.

"Miss Kim."
"Mr Lee."

They both stared at each other before doubling over in laughter, Yunhee walked over to Donghyuck and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How was America?" She asked, stepping back from the boy who had been away for a couple month.

Donghyuck smile widely and pulled Yunhee over to the chairs to tell her all about his adventures.

"Renjun-ah." Jeno whined, pulling on Renjun's hand.
"What is it?" Renjun grumbled as he typed away at his desk.
"Let's go see Jisung and Chenle."
"They're next door go yourself."

"Yeah but, they work for Lee cosmetics, we can't just walk in."
"Why not?"
"Because there's this girl at the front desk-"

Renjun sighed loudly, making Jeno stop.
"Okay fine- only because I miss Chenle." Renjun muttered, grabbing his coat and adjusting his glasses.

"Hyung!" Jisung called out, walking over to Renjun and Jeno in excitement.
"We saw America! It was so good." Chenle ranted on, the 4 of them heading down to the nearest Café to grab a drink.
"Oh Mark Hyung?" Jisung pointed out.

Mark was walking with his hand in an unfamiliar girl's hand.
"OIIII MY GUY!" Renjun called out.
Mark whipped his head around and turned a deep shade of red, flipping the boys off and pushing the girl into the nearest room.

"I should get going." Donghyuck said, standing up from the seat, followed by Yunhee. The girl yawned and stretched, full from their meal.

"Busy day tomorrow?" She asked as they split the bill.
"I actually wanted to let you know that the authorities agreed to the merge."
"What!" Yunhee exclaimed, wide eyed.

Donghyuck nodded and laughed at her reaction.
"What should we name the company?" Her excited voice bounced off the walls as they left the restaurant.

"I'm not sure, but tomorrow?"
"Yeah see you." She waved off to Donghyuck as he walked away with a slight wave.

She smiled and took her hair out of the ponytail and ruffled it out slightly, swinging her handbag as she walked, heels clicking against the ground- setting off to her apartment.

It was a calm Sunday evening when Kim Yunhee strolled through the streets of her neighbourhood, humming.

As she was walking, her eyes caught sight of a familiar store and she decided to walk into it.

"Hm..." She scanned the isles of food and tried to make a decision on what to eat. She grinned when her eyes fell on the food she always gravitated towards.

She grabbed the packet in her hand and stood up, sighing contently and swiftly turning around, only to bump into someone.

Yunhee gasped when her food that she was clutching in her hands, fell to the ground.

Surprised, she turned around only to see the pair of familiar eyes, the eyes she had yearned to look at for the last two years.

"Jaemin?" She breathed out in shock.

He didn't say anything, he bent down to retrieve her bear shaped chocolate cake, smiling down at it in his hand.

He had completely transformed, one hand remained in his trouser pocket and his body adorned a full suit, hair styled to perfection.

Her eyes were wide and gathered with tears.
"Jaemin..." She whispered, her heart pounding expeditiously.

Jaemin looked up at her and his eyes scanned her face.

"I told you I'd return didn't I sweetheart?"

He said, talking a step towards her.
"I never break my promises." He whispered as his breath hit her lips.

"Yunhee..." He murmured before he tilted her chin up to press his lips to hers.
Tears fell down her cheek, the taste of her salty tears making Jaemin pull her closer, savouring the love pouring through the kiss- the undeniable craving for the other one's presence.

"I love you."

♢ The End

♢ The End

First of all, I would like to thank everyone of you for endlessly supporting my book.

The ending may have been a bit rushed but I didn't want to prolong the book further so I wanted to leave it on a sweet note.

I can't thank you enough for all the love and support and I hope to see y'all in my next books ;)

And that's a wrap 🐻

💚