𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺...

               maze has long forgotten what home felt like. doiria was a place of sunlight and opportunity, most of them which she could never have. she had been born poor, her mother and father struggling to make ends meet. her father's a face she hardly remembers since he had left shortly after she had been born and her mother would later die from illness when maze had only been a child. from that point on, she had been on her own. not entirely, however. maze knew that she was different, having abilities that'd make her be able to take things without even grabbing them. she felt connected to something much, much bigger than even she could have realized.

             she'd learn just what that was when she'd later be caught stealing, maze now a little older. a man with kind blue eyes who went by the name of obi-wan kenobi told her that she was one with the force. he offered her the chance of a new beginning, the chance to make something of her life. all maze has ever truly wanted to do was be one with the stars and under obi-wan, she could do just that. she wanted to be more than the little girl who stole to survive. and little maze had taken that very opportunity, becoming obi-wan's padawan and learning under him which would prove to be the best decision she had ever made.

             maze isn't the only one under obi-wan's tutelage. a golden haired boy by the name of anakin skywalker learns alongside with her and they grow up together throughout the years - becoming incredibly close. sure, he's incredibly reckless (not as though she could talk) and gets on her nerves every chance he gets. but he holds a special place in her heart that only few could have. it's hard for her to trust anyone but she feels a connection to him.