chapter 87

87. The Lively Star Network

These days, the star network had been very lively. This liveliness began from the time when Shu Shu was attacked by Donald, and the whole thing was broadcasted live on the star network.

At first, the people of the Beastman Empire watched the abnormal live broadcast and found out that the imperial family got a new member. Then the emperor sent out countless red envelopes, which set off a national celebration . . . . While everyone was still sharing this joy, the empress was actually kidnapped!

Although the Beastman Empire had already implemented a constitutional monarchy since long ago, but the imperial family still held considerable power and was also the richest family in the Empire. Consequently, there were quite a lot of people who took shots at the imperial family and even tried to kidnap the imperial family. No one had ever succeeded though. Yet this time, someone succeeded and even kidnapped the empress.

Because the person who planned this was Jonathan, the sub-beastman younger brother of His Imperial Majesty the Emperor of the Beastman Empire.

Chris, the emperor, had absolutely nothing to say to Jonathan. His parents had adopted and taken great care of Jonathan. For a long time now, there was no end of people who envied Jonathan.

As a result, after Jonathan had failed in his attempt to plot against the crown princess’ life, he actually kidnapped Ian and the unborn little prince! He was simply an ungrateful wretch!

In today's era when information flow was particularly fast, many things could not be covered up. The matter of Jonathan smearing Edgar’s name as well as dispatching Donald to attack the crown princess had already been revealed. After Ian was kidnapped, the imperial family simply didn’t cover it up. On the contrary, the ins and outs of this matter were explained, and the video of Jonathan kidnapping Ian was uploaded on the star network.

Because of this, Jonathan had become someone whom everyone hated. People had no time to pay attention to the unborn little prince; rather, they started to pay attention to this matter.

Jonathan was already married to the Duke of Mund. They had a child together and always looked very loving in front of the media. As it turned out, Jonathan was actually still thinking of the emperor and even came up with evil schemes for the crown prince and the crown princess in addition to kidnapping the empress . . . .

"For those who think that he acted against the imperial family only because of his feelings, I can only say that you’re too naive. He clearly wants to eliminate the imperial family at one stroke and then ascend the throne himself . . . . FYI, he’s also one of the heirs to the throne."

“That’s right. If it weren’t for his plot falling through and standing exposed, His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince would be dead already! Afterwards, won’t the imperial family fall into his hands?"

"This man’s too malicious! I really regret that I used to consider him as an example!"

. . . . .

At that time, many people on the star network analyzed Jonathan's motives while waiting for Emperor Chris to rescue the empress . . . . Everyone was full of confidence in the imperial family and felt that the empress would definitely be rescued.

As a result, when many people were keeping watch on the star network, waiting for the empress to be rescued, they actually heard the news of the empress’ disappearance. At the same time, the imperial family’s huge reward was also hung on the star network.

Anyone who provided valuable clues could get a lot of money.

After this news arrived, many people despaired, but there were a lot more who began to look for Empress Ian, hoping to get a huge reward that Chris had promised.

However, they caught plenty of star pirates, but no one found Ian. This was already bad enough, and then some people realized . . . . Crown Prince Edgar and the crown princess had not appeared for a very long time!

The empress was kidnapped, and the emperor led the imperial fleet to chase after people. Yet the crown prince and the crown princess had actually never appeared under these circumstances. What did this mean?

Did the crown prince and the crown princess . . . have an accident?

The crown prince and the crown princess indeed had an accident. They secretly hid in the spaceship that Jonathan took in order to rescue the empress and the child. Now, they were all missing!

Besides Chris, the emperor, the life or death of the rest of the imperial family was unforeseeable. The star network instantly exploded. Many netizens began to pray for blessings for the imperial family as countless people closely followed the search and rescue progress. Unfortunately, the news that arrived from the front line was only bad news without any good one.

The imperial family’s private spaceship had exploded in the starry sky!

The spaceship had been completely blown out; could the empress and company survive?

"That Jonathan’s really despicable!"

"The little prince’s still an egg, and he disappeared in the stars. It's so tragic . . ."

"His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince must be fine, ah! There’re still the crown princess and the empress. They’re surely fine . . . "

. . . . . .