「Chapter Fourteen」

[Pretend it's not water in the image lmao.]

Y/n was caught off guard as she found herself high up in the air, falling. She landed on the floor with a painful thud, skidding across the floor as she quickly recovered and got back up, readying for battle.

"L/n! Get out of here!" Aizawa yelled.

She looked over to see a villain charging towards her, out of random instinct she activated her Controlling Pheromone, making the villain stop in place and fall to his knees. Aizawa stared shocked, off guard, but quickly went back to fighting. Other villains started coming at her, and she used the same tactic every time. Until about 15 villains were on their knees facing her.

Y/n, still caught up fighting, felt a small amount of blood splash on her, "Huh--?" Her pupils dilated at the sight, "Mr. Aizawa.." He lay on the floor, blood surrounding his head as his goggles lay beside him on the ground.

Y/n quickly finished off the two or three villains and stared at a giant creature holding down Aizawa. The creature must've been bioengineered, as it let out a piercing screech.

The creature then tightly held Aizawa's wrist- breaking it as blood spurted out. Aizawa was about erase a blue haired man's Quirk, but the creature slammed it's hand down on his arm, making Aizawa let out a pained scream as more blood came out. The creature picked up Aizawa's head and slammed it into the ground.

"M-M-Midoriya.. I can't take it anymore... I'm sure you must be having second thoughts, right?" Mineta cried.

As the shadow and the blue haired male continued talking, Y/n instructed all her turned villains to hide around the area and out of sight while she hid behind a plant.

She overheard the blue haired villain talking about 'Game Over' and 'Hurting His Pride', and he charged towards three figures in the water; Y/n quickly realizing that those three were Deku, Tsu, and Mineta.

Y/n gasped. She scurried out from her hiding spot, grabbing the attention of of the villain approaching the 3.

"ATTACK!" Y/n yelled, pointing her finger towards the blue haired man.

"No-mu."

"Nomu-?" A sudden base of impact hit Y/n, causing her to skid across the floor as it scrapped across her skin. She could hear two yells, her ears giving off a piercing sound as her vision blurred.

"DEKU?!"

"KACCHAN!"

"GET THE FATASS BIRD NOT THAT GUY!"

Y/n tried getting off the floor, but something forcefully picked up her collar, chocking her. Her vision cleared up to see a hideous creature with a large beak. It had sharp teeth and it's head was giant brain with two bulging eyes sticking out.

But suddenly, the creature's eyes softened and dropped Y/n to the floor.

Katsuki and Izuku skidded to a stop, shocked.

Nomu directed his attention toward the two boys and started to charge towards it.

Izuku pushed Katsuki out of the way, getting a rather annoyed yell. However, he ran over to Y/n.

"SMASH..!!"

Y/n pointed her finger towards a smoky figure, "Izuku and I can take care of this... Get that guy!"

Katsuki, hesitating, nodded and ran over to the other villain who he had attacked previously.

The impact from Izuku's attack made the water erupt into waves and windows started breaking; but once the smoke cleared, it turned out that the Nomu was standing in front of the villain, and Izuku had only hit the air.