Chapter 4: New information

1:03am. Harry suddenly became aware of the blood running down his back and the dried blood on his wings and floor. The feeling of his feathers sticking together was the most unpleasant feeling he had ever experienced. Feeling a surge of short lived bravery, he decided to sneak to the bathroom, throughout his experience at the Dursley's, he had learnt how to do a wordless and wandless alohomora to get into the bathroom as well as silencing charms, shrinking, unshrinking and wingardium leviosa. All had been learnt at the age of 7 , of course he had no idea how he was doing it, but it made life so much easier and relieving once he had learnt what the fuck he had been doing all those years.

1:06am. Harry had successfully made it out of his room and into the bathroom, a muffliato was casted around the room and Harry climbed into the shower with a sigh. His wings twiched under the warm water, the tensing feeling in his back he didn't know was there had gone away once he had lathered his body with body wash. 

1:18am. Harry climbed out of the shower and looked into the foggy mirror and bathed in the silence and stared at the steam floating about in the small bathroom. Harry finally got a clear bright look at his face, his eyes were beautifully bright and noticed how weird it was to be taller and not as blind as a bat. His scar spread across his face was an ugly reminder of his parents death, but even as it was as clear as day on his face, he had learnt to block it out and see his face as normal.

Finally looking away from the mirror he petted his wings, drying them slightly with the towel, immediately, both pairs of wings glowed with a black and white hue. And ironically, like magic his wings were dry. 

1:20am. Harry wrapped his waist in the towel after making sure everything in the bathroom was untouched and looked like nothing had entered or exited the tiled room. 

Harry sighed as he looked down at the puddle of blood and internally wished that he could clean the floor wandlessly. Despite his urge to carry on reading the inheritance book, he quickly cleaned up the mess while glancing at the book from time to time. The stinging pains all over his body were being ignored as Harry let Ostium slither around his neck carefully, getting the feeling his master wouldn't like it if his wounds were irritated after a night full of agony.

1:21am. Finally, Harry laid down on his stomach and carried on reading, changing to a different inheritance since there was no more information on demon inheritances.

~VOODOO DOLL INHERITANCE~

This specific inheritance has only been reported a little while after King Arthur's death, the characteristics are stitches around the joints and in between major bone areas like the waist, wrists, knees etc.

A voodoo doll inheritance allows the person to possess others if they wish, causing this inheritance to be thought of negatively despite the help it can offer. Only a small amount of information has been collected through unknown sources. The holder of this inheritance does not have to eat for 3 months, but any more and the person will become weak and the strings will start to decay as a sign. 

The strings need to be replaced once every three days, the person can replace them up to 10 times a day if necessary. The string can be made of the person's magic and only close friends and family can sew the stitches with minimum pain, however if the person has a mate, they will be able to stitch it with absolutely no pain caused. If the person does not have a mate then a very close friend or family will have to willingly cut their hand as well as the holder of the inheritance and they will hold hands and recite the phrase "vinculi eorum per passionem meam scriptor" which translates to "Bond my emotions with their's".

The strings will be the colour of the person's magic but can be changed using a normal spell directly on the string before sewn on.

This specific magic turns the person's blood the colour of their magic as well as their tears. Some have claimed to have had a voodoo inheritance for fame since you could just glamour on stitches but they were all proven to be faked. The last registered person who had a voodoo inheritance could not be named because no documents of information on their name or family was written down at any time.

1:28am. Again, Harry had sat frozen with shock. To think that he had not only one rare type of inheritance but two maybe three made his eyes light up and Ostium slithered happily sensing his master's positive emotions. Harry smiled sweetly at the radiant, purple snake on his shoulders. 

1:30am. Harry knew he was going to be tired if he kept reading, but his curiosity got the better of him, and the feelings he was feeling was only temporary, he knew that. So why not enjoy that of it. 

Looking in the mirror he analysed the features of his third and probably last inheritance. The horns on his head, the bat like wings and now cat slits in his eyes instead of pupils. It seemed the more intense his emotions got, the more his eyes became slits, the colours being the same as his pupils, green and blue.

1:33am. Harry had finally found the inheritance that perfectly described his remaining features. 

~DRAGON INHERITANCE (HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL)~

This inheritance, along with other types of dragon inheritances, is rare. The other rare dragon inheritance is the Peruvian Vipertooth which is a rare dragon type as well, it has copper coloured scales and the dragon became a serious threat to muggles and causing people who went near them to get Dragon Pox, the widespread wizarding disease.

The hungarian horntail dragon is one of the most dangerous dragon breeds in the wizarding world if not most dangerous. It has pitch black scales and a lizard like body. 

The wings are an interesting part of a dragon inheritance, if your wings are a blinding white, it means that your magic is light and your soul is pure but they can change to a darker colour if your soul becomes darker, this is a common circumstance as the world and it's people are not always as pure as they seem. 

Grey wings can means that your soul is in a normal but powerful state and usually changes from grey to black depending on the intensity of the emotions being felt. The wings, when the host of the inheritance has mastered their magic, will constantly fade from a white to a grey to a black, going from top to bottom. The colors will move around like an ocean.

The inheritance could cause shorter tempers and stronger emotions at times of irritation and frustration. The person may be able to breathe fire in human form as well if the magic is handled well enough. Not much information has been recorded and it is most likely ancient since the last recorded person was in the 1600s-1700s.