Chapter 17 Part 2

Chapter 17
Becoming a Jinchūriki?!
More Chaos!

(Y/N PoV)

It hurt so much, that it felt like my skin is being ripped off and a new one was being laid on it.

The burning sensation was for a couple of minutes, which for me were a couple of centuries.

Kurama tried to comfort me, but it didn't work, because I couldn't hear him, the pain was too much for me and I passed out.

(Inside the Mindscape.)

"Where the hell am I?" I asked and quickly got an answer.

"Inside your Mindscape. It looks like the pain was too much for you and you passed out." said a voice.

I turned around and saw Kurama laying behind red bars.

"This is the seal Naruto had, right?" I asked.

"Yes, it's one of the strongest, if not the strongest seal in the world." said Kurama.

"So to unlock your full Chakra and make the cage disappear, I need to fight you or something?" I asked.

"No, not me. But yourself." he said and pointed behind me.

I turned around and saw a copy of me, but his eyes were different.

He had a black sclera and red pupils.

"So your the manifestation of all the bad of me?" I asked.

I got a chuckle for an answer.

"Not gonna talk eh? I know how to defeat you, but I want to test myself and look if I'm able to defeat a copy of myself." I said and took a stance, while readying my Tantō.

I shunshined to him and tried a vertical slash, but he easily dodged it by jumping back. While in the air he threw a few shurikens, that flew passed me.

'Something's wrong.' I thought and immediately shunshined myself a good distance away from the place I stood.

Suddenly a big explosion was heard and seen were I stood.

'That cheeky lad!' I thought and greggled. (If you know the Reference I'll give you a cheeky cake.)

I readied a Chidori and went for a clean hit, but he countered it with a earth wall in the last moment.

'Damn!'

"Alright, time to kick this up a notch!" yelled and went Super Saiyan.

The copy chuckled and went Super Saiyan too.

We went into a Hand-To-Hand Combat and he slowly overpowered me.

I jumped back and readied a Kamehameha.

"Ka" I started charging it.

The copy started charging a Kamehameha too.

"Me" the copy mirrored my moves.

"Ha" I got annoyed and planned to trick the copy.

"Me" I smirked.

"HAA!" the copy fired it's Kamehameha but I used Shunshin no Jutsu to get behind it, because I didn't have instant transmission.

The clone got the full Kamehameha in it's back.

Only smoke was seen on the battlefield.

Suddenly a laugh was heard, first it was a normal laugh but it slowly turned into a creepy laugh.