52

"Minnie what do you think he'll come today?" Taehyung asked biting his nails in anxiety and nervousness. After a lot of convincing tae finally agreed to go to college with Jimin.

"I think so, it's friday and we have two lectures of pathology science in a row so I don't think he'll take a leave'' jimin replied looking at Taehyung. They were out on the college ground earlier than their regular time. soon students were entering the college and roamed around everywhere.each student was busy in some activity. Some were listening to music with big headphones, some were playing solo basketball on the basketball court where they just tried to make goals from different angels and some were of course sucking faces which made Taehyung want to fucking separate them cause it was making him miss his Jungkook's lips.

Just when he was staring off into space , a familiar sound of bike was heard which made Taehyung's head turn 180 degree and there he was , taking off his helmet and fixing his hair. He looked tired and exhausted, tae saw faint dark circles underneath his eyes and all he wanted was to run up to him and hug him tightly.

He really wanted to take jungkook in his arms and kiss his forehead. He just wanted to make him smile because he looked so sad and cold that it hurt him in the chest.

They love each other so why are they fighting? it doesn't make sense.

But he had to remember that this is college and he can't just go up to jungkook and hug him as he wanted. Jungkook looked up and started walking his way to the class but in a snap his foot stopped when he met with those angel eyes again. They are always alluring to sink into. Taehyung looked down breaking the eye contact in nervousness and turned away so it would get easier to hold himself back. Jungkook's mind stopped working, he was so lost that instead of walking ahead he was standing in the middle of the ground looking at the back of Taehyung.

"Sir can you please explain me this question" a girl tugs at Jungkook's arm , she was a quite girl who sat back in the class minding her business and writing down notes.

"Not here , ask in the class" jungkook replies and started walking again on his way to the class.

....

"........and hereby the syllabus of this semester is done, work hard. This is your year. You have three months to revise everything which is plus since you only get one month to do so but because of me our class has maintained it's consistency which resulted in early finish of the syllabus meanwhile the other batches are still struggling to keep up. Study a lot and take this time to your advantage and aim for top ranks. You already have an edge over other batches' students and I look forward to your performance in finals. You are a batch of 30 students and top 40 must contain everyone of you, if not then I will transfer you to another batch which is not as good as ours in quality of teaching. So you better work hard and smart. From today you don't need to come to college as course is done but you can attend the doubt session classes whenever you get stuck somewhere. So you are on a preparation leave and you better use it because if I see you performing ugly in finals then you will regret not studying. Any questions?" Jungkook asked after announcing the preparation leave given to students by him. He was looking at everyone to see if there's someone with any doubt but there wasn't any. He also noticed how lost Taehyung was in the whole two hour lecture, he can surely tell tae didn't understand anything neither did he care to do so.

"Okay dismissed" said the ravenette professor after confirming everyone has understood his announcement. He was waiting for everyone to walk out so he could talk with tae and solve  but when everything is going wrong way, your destiny will just add more to it because..

"Professor Jeon you are being called for staff meeting at room number 3, please be there immediately" janitor barges in and barges out as soon as he was done announcing the meeting. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung to find him looking down on his table.

He can't do anything right now so he just walked out and made his way to the meeting room leaving tae in his own sadness. Today he thought jungkook would try to talk to him and everything will get better just like before but guess it's not going to be same anymore. Students passing by were giving him looks as they found it weird to see him cry out of nowhere.

He was pulled by his neck into a familiar chest, where he always cried his pain, where he always breaks down, where he regains his strength.  Jimin sure was an angel that God has blessed him with.

"Jimin let's go home it feels like I've lost everything and I don't like it" Taehyung cries in Jimin's neck and Jimin was devastated watching Taehyung like this. Fuck this love. Fuck this life.

"Taehyung fuck that rude ass bitch, stop giving him your attention. Let him fucking starve. I won't take you to your house because we going for self-care" Jimin replied in a very determined tone. He wasn't going let a rude ass win over his innocent kind hearted friend. Nope. Not under his watch. His baby would not cry a single tear over jerks. His mind was working and he can't be more grateful for the brain God gave him.

"Minnie.......what" Taehyung asked furrowing his eyebrows. Jimin smirked and Taehyung by now, knew that Jimin's hoe mind is working it's way.

"We going out for fun baby" Jimin smirked and pecked taehyung's cheek making him smile. No matter what the situation is Jimin can always put a smile on his face. Even though he was sad , he was very grateful to have jimin in his life and for that Jimin deserves something back too and that's what he got a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

'just wait jeon jungkook , I'll make you cry'

Author's note.

HAHA SURPRISE, IT'S A SURPRISE UPDATE BISHES.

ALSO I CAN'T QUIT MAKING HORRIBLE JOKES. Y'ALL REALLY THOT THAT I WAS LEAVING WATTPAD?💀💀💀💀🤣

Fuck no we here in shit for life.

What was your FAVORITE PART?????

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

What do you think about the chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next 👀👀

I hope you all enjoyed

I love you

Thank you so much for reading

Please take care of yourself

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾