Can a Villain be Loved? (Izuku x Jirou)

It's not every day that you're able to walk into the doctor's office and get tested for a quirk. This is usually only done for those who are at the age of 4. However, today, at two different hospitals, with two different doctors. "Come on Mom! Let's go!" "Come on Jirou let's go!" One was ecstatic, his curly locks bouncing up and down as his smile radiated happiness. The other was a shy little girl who was being walked into the room by her mother. She had an idea of what her quirk was though. 

The jacks at the end of the ends of her ears helped her realize that it had something to do with sound, however, the mother believed it could be more. Simultaneously, the two sat down on their seats and awaited the news. "Well, it looks like just as predicted, you're quirk is going to allow you to hear items better, and to expel noises such as your heartbeat! What an amazing Quirk!" 

"I'm sorry, you should probably give it up." "Wait... What?" "I'm sorry, your son has this extra joint in his toe, this means that he has almost no chance of developing a quirk. I'm sorry, but give it up." While one's face brightened, a small adorable smirk adorned on her face; the other couldn't help but have their expression fall to dread. 

"Ah, I knew my little girl was special!" "Are you sure doctor? There's no chance?" Both Mothers were the opposite of the other, one happy and proud, the other one worried and afraid. "I hope you the best little one!" "Yes, I'm sure." While they both had been excited, one's dream had been crushed, and the other's dreams had been reassured. 

"I'm so sorry Izuku!" "I want to be a Hero Mommy!" Two responses, one by the Mother at home towards her crying child. While the second was the girl's declaration towards her mother and father, indicative of her will. 

"Izuku, please! Please tell me who's hurting you!" With an emotional plea, Inko looked at her son who was covered in dried patches of blood all along his arms and lip. "I-It's no one..." This wasn't the first time it had happened and it was certainly not going to be the last. Tears fell from Inko's face, they were large and began to stain her shirt as she grasped at the hem of her shirt, a look of disbelief reflected in her eyes. 

"I can't..." It was a quick sentence, it was a small statement. Yet, for Midoriya, it was the last thing he wanted to hear. "I can't take this anymore." Midoriya's heart sunk and an unfillable void was created. However, he somehow knew this was going to happen. There was a small part of him that accepted it and, knew that his mother deserved better. "Sorry." It was all that he mustered as he began to drag himself towards his room. 

"I'll be gone in a bit." 

That was 1 week ago. Currently, there was a girl listening to music on her headphones, all-the-while walking down to the shopping district. Her hairstyle hadn't changed much since she was young, however, she had purple teardrop's underneath each of her eyes. The jacks on her ear were level and were hardly visible behind the purple hair that surrounded them. She was just calmly taking in her surroundings when she saw the news section. 

[Breaking News: Mother Dead, Son missing. Witnesses say that a middle-aged man with Green-hair broke into the apartment and killed the Mother. Witnesses can also confirm a smaller person running away from the middle-aged man, who began to chase after the person.] 

It was a simple small segment, she'd seen other cases like that. She really enjoyed horror stories and ghost stories. As such events where mysterious murders happened, were right up her alley. 'If there were witnesses, you'd think that someone would have been able to call the police or at least chase the guy.' Here eyes scowled a bit and she began to ponder. 

'Cases like this usually never get solved, unfortunately." With her gazing lowering her eyes registered the image of the missing son. Around her age, green hair with black highlights, and bright green eyes. 'It's a shame really, I hope they find him.'