fourteen

EMARA
*****
***
**

"This is my favourite one," Kade said to me in a husky voice as he laid on my bed, his usually-bright blue eyes now dark as I shyly stood in front of him, my hands in front of myself as I stood in the white lingerie set.

"Yeah?" I shyly asked him, biting my lip as I scanned down his torso.

Scattered across his entire chest were dark red markings, going all the way to the waistband of his sweats. And from there, my imagination continued with what happened just a half an hour ago when Kade and I got a bit carried away... me more than himself.

"I-It's a bit too... white, don't you think?" I continued with a blush. "Very white..."

"Hmm..." he hummed, sitting up to get a better look of me. "I like it. It's very innocent."

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and he leaned back against his hands, taking his time with looking as I gave him a small turn-around.

"Now that is what I call an ass, Ms. Giovanni," he said with a whistle, making my face flush. "You're so fucking irresistible, it should be illegal."

I didn't get a chance to turn so our faces could meet before he was standing directly behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pure beauty," he whispered into my ear, smiling when a shiver ran through me. "I've never seen someone so fucking gorgeous in my life like you... and all mine, too."

My hands trembled as he kissed my neck, pressing against all of the places he knew triggered me. My lips parted, my eyes fluttering closed as he sucked the skin on my neck into his mouth with a hum. I whimpered when one hand went down my body, playing with the garter belt before lightly pulling it from my skin. He released it and it slapped against my skin, causing me to gasp at the slight sting.

"You have no idea how much I'm holding back when I take a single glance at you," he growled into my ear, making me whimper and arch my back. "I'm such a lucky bastard to have you all to myself — I see the way men watch you when you simply walk down the street and it makes me so fucking happy to know that I have who they want."

My chest was heaving as his hand slowly moved passed the white garter belt, spreading my legs apart with one leg and dipping his finger into my heat. My eyes rolled back and I moaned in praise.

"You should make a line of lingerie next time," he teased into my ear, his second hand moving down to one of my breasts and cupping it perfectly in his large hand. "Lord, would I love to see you in those."

I blushed, turning my head and pressing our lips together. He hummed and turned me around, his hands creeping down to my bottom and picking me up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, immediately beginning roll my hips in a desperate friction.

"Shit," Kade let out, falling back on the bed. I stayed perched on his lap, feeling his hands caress my butt before moving one hand up my back. My hands went down his chest and he gasped when I pinched his nipple, still slowly moving my hips against him. "D-Don't do that, Emara. You're going to fucking end me if you do."

I smiled softly, my hands going to his sweatpants and eagerly tugging it down. He stopped me, biting down on his lip as he thought to himself.