CHAPTER 20

“Steal her Back is now available on wattpad, just check it on my story list guys, hope you'll support it too.”

CHAPTER 20

*Kim Taehyung*

The dog barked and was followed by the most beautiful giggle I've heard.

“Jisoo-eonnie, he's now all better you can take him home. His wounds are gradually healing.” Dr. Lisa said. She's the vet who's been taking care of the dog that Kim Jisoo have found.

Gone the dirty wounded dog I've seen for the first time, it has now white shiny fur and as Lisa said. His wounds are healing.

“Thanks Lisa, how much should I pay you?” she asked as she picked up the dog from the floor and the dog just licked her cheeks and bark.

“Oh come on eonnie, it's not like we're strangers. You always help me with my clinic...although now I see you're busy with your boyfriend” she teased and wiggled her eyebrows as she looked at me.

I lowered down my head as a small smile made it's way to my lips when I raised my head and met Kim Jisoo's eyes who has this awkward smile, she diverted her eyes to Lisa and shook her head.

“hey! He's not my boyfriend” she said and so I agreed.

“nope, I'm not her boyfriend” ....yet I said with a smile.

“Yeah yeah the smile says it all” she smirked.

“Actually I'm glad to see you with another man other than you-know-who they are.” she said.

“Yeah, I'm...I'm also glad...” Kim Jisoo answered with a faint but lovely smile.

Jisoo thanked her for the last time and bid goodbye, as we stepped out of the clinic. Jisoo kept on playing with the dog who is quietly in her arms. I smiled as I unlocked the car--I brought my car since the vet clinic is far from our apartment.

“Get in your highness” I said as I opened the door for her

She smiled and hopped on the car.

I was smiling from ear to ear as I went around the car to get on the driver's seat, the moment I sat on the driver's seat I've put on my seatbelt Jisoo is still playing with the dog.

I drove the car, the whole ride was filled with Jisoo's giggle and the dog's bark.

“So what are you gonna name him?” I asked.

“Hmm...Dalgom” she said and the dog once again barked.

“You like it?” she asked the dog who barked as a response.

I smiled wider when I saw how happy she was.

“You like dogs so much huh?” I said as I continued to drive.

“Yes, aren't they cute?” she asked still playing with a dog.

Jennie also has a dog named Kai-her first baby- and Kuma.

I also have one and he's left at home with my trusted maid.

“Yeah, I agree...you're cute” I commented.

Through my peripheral vision I saw her turned her head to look at me, with questioning look.

“what did you say?” she asked. I tried so hard to contain a wider smile so I cleared my throat.

“Nothing” I said.

I took a glance at her and she's still having this suspicious look.

“What?” I asked acting innocent.